Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

It was Obama that said don't even think about bringing that here, or I'll Keel you and your family, and your dog, goats and camels as well.   That's if they don't get me first...   
  Times are tough, but they're printing more money. I can even get a loan now.  Thank God, and the all mighty dollar.

Exciting times ahead, one way or another.  If nothing happen... THAT will be the miracle.

If asked, I never said that...  Or,  Like Tricky Dick said,    I don't recall...

gadgetmall

Hey Nickz  .I agree with you on everything except i rely on God not money . That is the number one problem in the entire world . well maybe except where they are paying 40 cents a gallon of high test gas in iran today.I lived in the middle east and have been there in 1970 and drove there when gas was 11 cents . it has not gone up very much since then . It used to be a beautiful country and Beirut and Bahrain had some of the nicest people i have ever met but we left in 74  and after that is when the S*** hit the fan over there , i don't know why it happened that way and i don't like it but i believe they didn't like us like we like them .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

NickZ

Sometimes my sarcasm does not go over too clearly. All mighty dollar...  was one of them.
  Maybe the best way to look at it is, just go out and spend all the money that the banks will loan you, by sending the money overseas, then send your self over seas, and get lost in the crowd. No more money worries, when the banks all go under, next year, who will come looking

gadgetmall

yes  . but i really wanted a flying Tacoma !dang it .that way i could be there in a few mins. Like in the movie The 5th Element ;)  .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

AbbaRue

Mr. Keshe in his patents shows a plasma reactor made from 2 cores, one inside the other. 
I tried experimenting with 2 balloons, one inside the other to see what it would do. 
I have 3 gasses to play with, Argon, Helium, and Hydrogen. 
I placed one balloon inside the other and filled the inside one first, tied it off, then proceeded to fill the outside one. 
I used Argon first then added some Hydrogen. 
I had a strange thing happen the first time I tried it.  As I was filling the inside balloon, the outside balloon popped. 
I had finished adding the amount of Argon I wanted, then as I was adding the hydrogen the outside one popped. 
I haven't been able to explain how the outside balloon could pop without any air in it yet.  The inside one was still intact! 

I tried filling a few more this way and I haven't had the same thing happen since. 
I can't detect any strange energy fields from the balloons, but maybe I need to install electrodes inside them somehow. 
I did try coating the inside of the inside balloon with some graphite though. 
Still experimenting, hope I discover something.  I wish I could find another clue!