Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Very interesting reading at      http://www.hyiq.org/Updates/Update?Name=Update%2011-02-14g

i especially found this very interesting.

The Magnetic Field
A Charged Particle moving in space or in a medium creates a Magnetic Field. If we wanted to make the charged particle move faster, we need to find a way to reduce its Magnetic Field. The Magnetic Field acts as a Break in some situations. Thus, we commonly see heating of Coils in Transformers, Generators and so on, that's proportional to the power output drawn.

Take two separate sources of Magnetic Fields, opposing, North to North squeezed together, if one was to apply the superposition rules, this would mean that it cancels the Magnetic Field. This is not entirely true unless the source of each Magnetic Field occupies the same physical space at the same time and with the same magnitude. In saying this, the Magnetic Field is greatly reduced the tighter the Magnetic Fields are squeezed together. I have done a very simple experiment that can easily show this is true.

E.G:

Use a CRT TV screen, turn on the TV and set the screen to blue or some solid colour, tape one Magnet on the screen, in the middle, with one pole facing out of the screen. Now push another Magnet into the Magnet on the screen with the Magnetic Fields opposing, North to North, or South to South, watch the field decrease in size on the screen. This experiment is very easy and provable every day of the week.

So with: "geometrically opposing fields" we can see why this is important. It is a way to reduce Lenz's Law, It creates a self feed back mechanism in the power coils that have an EMF generated in them, and reduced Lenz's Law means that the output can go above unity. The very requirement here is that Charges must be flowing for this process to occur.

i have also been studying the wave form from madddann on post 1072 so as i see it this is what the Secondary coil wave form output will look like below.
output coil never sees zero it is keep at no less than 50 %...... interesting to say the least.

dieter

You just said it, half of the flux... so why the 8 vs 49 mA discrepancy with 20% voltage gain? Like 1+1=7? O-k...

Speaking of pulses, input and output have the same pulses, so the relation persists. And: the multimeter has an internal capacitor, otherwise the values would jump around.

At this point I leave it up to you to check it out, I will not go trough a trial of theoretical naysaying defense. Take it or leave it, AS IS. 

I'd rarther talk about the mechanisms, bejond institutional dogmata. 

Eg. the recursion of excessive selfinduction, is it reversing polarity with every iteration? If so, does it "eat up" the back magnetomotive force?

Is the bmmf of the output coil choosing the path trough the shortened, rather than trough the primary? The primary will be in opposing polarity to that bmmf, But what is the shortened doing? Shouldn't it have a bmmf like the output? Or does the mentioned recursion compensate it, making it the easier path?

And how does the back emf affect the whole thing? These are my thougts.

hanon

Madddann,

The sketch that you provided in post 1072 achieve a 180º unphase between the two signals.

Here we need a system which will provide 90º unphased signals, as the attached imagen shows:

EDIT: As your schematic shows always a positive signal maybe it is possible to be valid. While one intensity is increasing the other intensity is decreasing.OK.  90º unphase was defined for a rectified AC which is not the case for this circuit. I will think it again.

marathonman

I stand corrected HANON but the outcome is still the same. the Secondary core is switching  polarity at intensities at 50 % level from N/S to S/N. it does not ever see zero. this will act as a battery as described by Figueras to be paralleled or series to attain desired current and voltage. Yes/no

John.K1

Guys,

I know it was here on the server already before but I would like to bring it to your attention again. Two documents which are more then close to this topic.  ;)

In the VladimirUtkins document pay the attention to shorted loops and in the lenzless pdf you gen get some more idea of the modification of your device. ;) 

Cheers