Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar

Hello dieter,

I hope you will be able to confirm the overunity effect of your setup.
I think you were lucky to use such low power levels, because this was helping to not saturate the core you are using.

So when you build this setup bigger, in order to obtain an output-voltage that can recharge a lead acid battery, you should probably take care that you again work below saturation of the core. Using a big (heavy) core may help (but I am not an expert).
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

Doug1

You can imagine if it is working correctly that you could operate it like a auto motive gen/alternator. You should be able to get it started from a battery and once it is running you should be able to remove the positive battery connection and have it continue to run. Anything short of that is an indication that something is flawed. Any failure has value in what you can learn from it that may be of use later in another part or another type of build all together. I dont see any value in making arguments personal.
Best of luck to you all.

Q<A out 1.1

Doug1

Just came across my old ledskinnin pmh made from an electric brake.I set it into a locked state with a holding force of 39lbs 10 oz and it's still holding firm against the same amount since 2007.woohoo.

NRamaswami

Hi Dieter:

1. Please do not worry about negative comments. Take them in your stride.

2. Remove the resistor and try to check the same system with a variac if you have one. See if you can give 200 volts and 1 or 2 amps to the device. You will need to use different types of coils I guess.

3. Take the criticism constructively. In AC when voltage is at its peak, Amperage is at is lowest. When Amperage is at its peak, voltage is at its lowest. So the average of the two has to be taken and it is very difficult. Pulsed DC has the same problem.

4. I do not know how to make these measurements but I do know that these problems are present in AC measurements. Last week for an input of 220 volts and 15 amps I hit an output of 300 volts and 10 Amps. I had a load of 14 x200 watts lamps glowing very bright. But unless the amperage at the output also goes beyond the 15 amps input, we cannot be sure of COP>1 performance. This output of 300 volts and 10 amps came out of using only one of the three modules of the Figuera device.

5. My experiments have been reviewed and personally checked by a professor who declined to accept the results. He however agrees that there is some thing here and is trying to replicate the results. Then they will measure. 

6. There is some thing strange in the Figuera device design. When the same coil is used as is used in Figuera device, the coil consumes only 680 watts. When you test it on individual components the same coil notwithstanding the high AC impedance shows high consumption of electricity. This is actually very confusing to me. Secondary output in Figuera design is not affected but primary input dramatically goes down. There must be some reason for this in magnetics.

Do not worry about criticism and laughters. Those who ridicule you have not taken the efforts to test. On the other hand you also made the mistake of coming to the forum with millivolts and milliamps results. Such results are unreliable. Take the cirticism construtively and prove them all wrong by winding large coils and giving the high voltage and amperage combinations. By increasing the frequency in Pulsed DC, you can get low amperage input. But that does not remove the need for high voltage input. Alternatively you can use high voltage and amperage input and ignore the frequency part or to be sure you may try to increase all three. However to my limited knowledge when the frequency goes up, input amperage must be reduced. Output amperage will not be affected. I have not tested it yet but this is the theory I guess.

Winners don't Quit. Quitters don't win. And people who laugh at honest experimenters do so, for it is easy to laugh than to do serious experiments and come to the forum and share them honestly..

Who knows Dummy Ramaswami may come back some day one day with a self sustaining generator and knock out all and run it live on skype..Then all the laughing will stop..Do not worry and continue with your efforts.

However hereafter never ever come to the forum with values in milliamps and millivolts. They are neither accurate nor reliable. This is the lesson you need to learn. Naysayers can also teach us good lessons as to what are the things to be avoided. So take it all in a constructive spirit. Best of Luck in your efforts.

dieter

Thanks for all your motivation. I keep on testing. This feature, where the output increases when the shortened is smaller than the output coil needs to be investigated.
A thin 0.5mm solenoid of 1.05 dc-Ohm didn't perform that well, probably just too small. I will do a binary search for the best ratio, the next is about half of the output coil. Which could make sense.

(I have to say, by accident I had an airgap, maybe already in the 1.05 Ohm test, so I will repeat that.)

The coils were not built for being exchanged repeatedly, so I got some physical Problems here, may have to rewind them with a better bobbin thingie that fits perfectly and is stabile.

I will keep on measuring, trying to verify things as good as it gets, I do that anyway.

A closed loop, a selfrunner is my goal, of course. But the inverter alone dissipates 4 Watts, so probably I need a bigger setup to overcome this "socket loss".

A good core is very important. A EE or EI or III should work, preferably ferrite or metglass, I guess iron is ok at low freqencies, but the surface contacts must be perfectly even, so there is full contact, no airgaps.

It would be great if some of you duplicate the setup, as it is really simple.

As for verpies, I skip those postings, but I thought he's a living proof of free energy... we could plug in a cable and draw unlimited amounts of negative energy from him, and that is something. Always look on the bright side of life.

Regards

PS what I didn't mention yet: when I use both secondaries as output then the total output is lower than with one of them shortened instead. Which seems to be another clue for some weird things going on there.