Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Quote from: NRamaswami on March 23, 2014, 06:43:53 PM
Marathonman:

Then your Tesla calculations are also wrong. They would come only about .6 Tesla for a 307 turns and 12.5 cm I core  No core saturation and you may get good results. All the best.
So basically your telling me the program i am using is wrong and the results i posted on post #1071 is wrong. well you better email the guy that coded the program and tell him he is wrong to while your at it.

Jimboot

Quote from: verpies on March 23, 2014, 07:26:43 PM
"Closed mind" is a different concept, albeit related.
If that is what he meant than he should choose his words more carefully. 

If your interpretation is correct than it becomes apparent that he did not read any of my more unconventional posts, yet is quick to judge me as "close minded" just because I quoted some well known power measuring principles.
Just because there is a lot of authoritarian dogma taught in physics departments does not mean that all of it is wrong.  Electric engineering, power measuring principles, Ohm's law, etc.. are on of the areas where the mainstream has it correct ...and it can be verified experimentally any time.
Then let him prove my science wrong with the scientific method - not with name calling.
Dieter better focus on criticizing my ideas and logic, rather than my state of mind.
Didn't realise he called you names.
I tend gloss over most of the measurement discussions on this forum and skip straight to the looping attempts. It would take me less time on the workbench than to understand half of what is been said with regards to measurement.

madddann

Hello Hanon!

Well I'm sure we can mix the AC and DC, it just should be done right.
Please use my previous schematic just for simulation, because in real life conditions I think there would be unwanted currents (as high as 3,2A) runing through the batteries and the transformer...not so good...

So now I made a better schematic with 2 separate transformers. This should be good for testing. The 2 transformers can be also replaced by one transformer with separate double outputs (two separate windings - not connected to one another)
There will still be unwanted currents runing through the batteries and the transformer, but not higher than 1,6A peak. I think this is the best I can do for it to be as simple as possible, otherwise to obtain that waveforms you would need a special 2 phase generator, or even special equipment and that means lots of $.

Hope this helps!
Schematic:
http://s26.postimg.org/u8deqo5kp/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera_with_2_tr.jpg

Dann

Quote from: hanon on March 23, 2014, 05:56:49 PM
Hi Maddann,

I have re-think it and your proposal is perfect. It is what Figuera said: "while one current is increasing the other is decreasing". I have just one doubt: Can we mix an AC source with a DC source in the same circuit?

Also there is a page where a 3-phase AC current is transformed into a 2-phase AC current with 90ยบ unphase using a "Scott Connection". I do not know what is that, but I put here the link in order that anyone may use it:

http://blog.aulamoisan.com/2013/05/conexion-scott-de-red-trifasica-red.html

Latter the 2-phase AC current may be rectified to get the required final signals.

I hope it helps

Regards

a.king21

Quote from: verpies on March 23, 2014, 07:38:44 PM
Exactly. 
O/I Power measurements become superfluous if long self-running condition is achieved, without external energy delivery.  Nature is the ultimate verifier of O/I>1 claims.

The circuit I posted is a self runner circuit.

NRamaswami

Quote from: marathonman on March 23, 2014, 08:01:10 PM
So basically your telling me the program i am using is wrong and the results i posted on post #1071 is wrong. well you better email the guy that coded the program and tell him he is wrong to while your at it.

The program is not wrong. Your input was wrong. You have earlier said the lenght of the coil is 1 inch and then you corrected it. I entered the corrected figure for the 5 inch length and 307 turns and you get the results. Please go through the program and what it asks you to insert and insert the .125 meters or 12.5 cm for the 5 inch coil and you get the result.