Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Dieter,

I am with you. You are reporting a COP above 6 (supposing that your meters are right)

Maybe you have to multiply your calculation by sqrt(2)/2 = 0.707 to convert maximun voltage and current to rms values , but anyway you have a COP around 4 or 5, clearly above COP 1.

Keep the good work. I think that your system is not pure Figuera´s. But we just need an overunity device to change this world for the better. Go ahead. It will be good if you could test it in the range of volt and amps instead of mV and mA.

Regads

verpies

Quote from: Jimboot on March 23, 2014, 07:16:26 PM
I was brought up to believe every sunday we drank the blood of Jesus and ate his flesh. That's also dogma. Science is often proven wrong. I think that was the point Dieter was making. Dogma = closed mind.
"Closed mind" is a different concept, albeit related.
If that is what he meant than he should choose his words more carefully. 

If your interpretation is correct than it becomes apparent that he did not read any of my more unconventional posts, yet is quick to judge me as "close minded" just because I quoted some well known power measuring principles.
Just because there is a lot of authoritarian dogma taught in physics departments does not mean that all of it is wrong.  Electric engineering, power measuring principles, Ohm's law, etc.. are on of the areas where the mainstream has it correct ...and it can be verified experimentally any time.

Quote from: Jimboot on March 23, 2014, 07:16:26 PM
Science is often proven wrong
Then let him prove my science wrong with the scientific method - not with name calling.
Dieter better focus on criticizing my ideas and logic, rather than my state of mind.

John.K1

Dieter,
Have u COP over 2?  Make it self runner and prove u are right :)

Cheers

verpies

Quote from: hanon on March 23, 2014, 07:20:42 PM
Maybe you have to multiply your calculation by sqrt(2)/2 = 0.707 to convert maximun voltage and current to rms values ,
That would work for full sinewaves only...and average power could be calculated out of these two RMS values only if the phase relationship was known between the sine voltage and the sine current.  This is one of the shortcuts that I had mentioned previously.
For calculating the power of arbitrary waveforms, only multiplication of instantaneous voltage and current works reliably - not average voltage, nor average current multiplication.

P.S.
The RMS calculation is a form of a geometric average.

verpies

Quote from: John.K1 on March 23, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
Dieter,
Have u COP over 2?  Make it self runner and prove u are right :)
Exactly. 
O/I Power measurements become superfluous if long self-running condition is achieved, without external energy delivery.  Nature is the ultimate verifier of O/I>1 claims.