Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8VvFeu2lQ
Here also one output coil shorted. (it Ф transformer) Efficienty of it about 190 precents, but or there some errors or not wery simple it make, because I not get that results like this gay in this video (but I not 100 precents exatly make like he, I use different cores, other wire and so on).

Doug1

"My request is what are the precise equipment that should be used to measure the output and do I need to maintain the same resisitive load to calculate. That is not known to me. I would be greatful and obliged if you can guide how to measure and maintain the log for AC currents."

Yes use the same load to test but without the right equipment I dont know how to rig up a substitute to measure the watts accurately. I dont even know what your service is from the grid, single or three phase.I guess your on 220 or 230vac from what you have said so far. There can be too many variables to just guess at the condition of distribution system or how your shop is wired or how the rest of the consumers on your line have split their loads. A system out of balance will have a lot of problems during peak demand periods.Maybe you should try to test at a time of the day when fewer people are drawing more form the system. Still not sure what your output goal is. I stated mine a long time ago in horse power and kw so I would know how much material would be required or at least have something to work off of or toward.

Cadman

Only 21 days until the 100th anniversary of the Buforn patent 57955

14 de Abril de 1914

Shokac

dieter

MenofFather,

first of all, say Guy, not gay.  Having all those Anodes and Cathodes is already enough.  ;D

So did you build a device, do you have details, pictures?

One thing I noticed yesterday, when the core contact (example given: between E and I) is not perfect then the efficiency sinks rapidly. So therefor I do now use a vise ("schraubzwinge"), with two wooden spacers to prevent altering the core flux.

Update of my tests: 3.6 Ohm shortened (as mentioned) didn't perform well eighter, 20 mA with open and 40 mA with closed "lenz compensator" coil (love that name), so here it really is half the flux. Tested the initial duo again, now 53 mA.

What makes it so difficult to measure AC in is, in a Transformer the amps and volts are out of phase 90° as long as there is no load, and therefor the power factor is zero. You may have amps and volts and yet the consumption may be zero.  And the whole goal here is to draw from the output without to change that zero power factor. Normally in a transformer, the 90° phase shift will decrease, the more you draw. At full load the amp wave and volt wave are matching, phase shift is 0°, power factor is 1, consumption is really equal v*a (*0.707, cause it's AC).

An oscilliscope would be helpful. Isn't there any dead simple 99% software oscilloscope one could build with a couple of resistors?

Hanon, yes, I' ll put all results in one thread and or pdf the sooner or later. With respect to Clemente Figuera I will now back off a little bit in this thread.

Regards