Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madddann

Hello Shokac!

Can you make a new thread for this one? The idea looks preety simple, you would just need machinning and mechanical skills to replicate it. I'm sure some of the guys would like to at least discuss it. By the way, do you understand the language? I do a bit - already figured out all needed for replication.

Thanks for this one!

Dann

Quote from: Shokac on March 25, 2014, 03:36:08 PM
I do not know whether this is so far been reported, but this device works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39hVwNIRbNU

hanon

Hi Dann,

Please tell me what you think about post #246 (in page 17) complemented with the circuit  included in post #1058 (page 71). It is about filtering two half AC waves whether with a RC filter or with a RL filter (better). Please see the Excel file attached to see the calculations. In case of the RC filter  the value of R·C = 0.0072 Ohm·Farad , and in case of the RL filter the value of L/R = 0.0072 H/Ohm.

Do you think that it may work fine? Could you make a quick simulation of this circuit?

Thanks!!

Dieter,
One user in post #453 (page 31) recommended a kind of oscilloscope that can be manage through the PC sound card. I have not used but maybe you could give it a try. Copy of that post:

Visual Analyser Project - Scope Freeware
    Good up to 10Khz
    You do not need to buy the hardware for it to work.
    But if you can, will have a useful tool for a good price.

http://www.sillanumsoft.org/download.htm

dieter

Hanon, thanks. I'm afraid all soundcard baded solutions cannot display phase shift / volt and amps separated.

MenofFather

Quote from: dieter on March 25, 2014, 05:34:46 PM
MenofFather,

So did you build a device, do you have details, pictures?

I build about many of this versions, about 3-4 on 50 herc and and about 4 on 15 volts and hight frenquency. On 50 herc all have without load big curent consumptiot, but tthis guy have small curent consumption. I now build something like Hane transformer, because thay wery similar.
My latest divice primary coil have about 820 turns and secondarys coils have about 45-55 turns. But need more turns on primary, to get less energy consumption on without load.