Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darediamond

Could you please answer the question in the Picture Mr. Ramaswami?
Quote from: NRamaswami on June 20, 2015, 10:07:34 AM
Doug, Mack:

Without going in to much, what I have done is this..

a. Create a primary..

b. Take a permanent magnet and measure at what distance the permaent magnet does not oscillate in your hands by the EM wave from the primary core.

c. bring the magnet towards the core of the primary so permanent magnet will start oscillating increasingly violently.

d. Identify the distance at which the magnetic oscillation does not increase.

e. Divide this distance by two.

f. Build the middle coil for this distance.

g. Keep the middle coil at half or slightly more than the diameter of the primary core. 

h. Wind the coils on the middle coil to prevent the iron rods of opposite poles of primary from crashing in to one another and so build the middle core to be slightly above the primary core size alone.

Results:

a. For a single module the output of middle core alone is less than the input of the primary. But irrespective of the load on the middle coil primary input is constant. Primary does not care whether you load the middle coil or do not load the middle coil. Therefore the secondary is Lenz law Free.  For this to happen one thing must be done but I'm not disclosing it..You can find it in the Patent of Figuera but he feels it is not necessary to disclose it.

b. you continue to add modules. As primaries are added their resistance increases and so input decreases. As secondaries are added their voltage increases and so output increases.

C. Continue  steps a and b above.

Problem with Figuera device is that this requires a lot of iron, lot of coils, and not infrequently the brush of the rotary disc goes. It needs to be very sturdy for long term use. You need multiple modules which costs lot of money.

Within my budget I modified the device and the results were available.

I'm working with a group of like minded replicators and what we are doing and what are the results I cannot disclose without their consent.

It is not impossible to get the center core output on its own to be greater than the input. But certain conditions need to be fulfilled for that. They are so obvious that I'm not going in to them and I consider that disclosure unnecessary.

I'm a very ordinary man without much of knowledge. Until I started I did not know the difference between voltage and amperage. Until very recently I did not know the difference between and implications of connecting in serial and connecting in parallel. So actually when I started I did not know that this kind of device cannot be done. So I ended up listing the conditions needed to create the device and I ended up doing it.

These are the conditions.

1. Primary input should be low

2. Avoid back emf

3. Create Lenz law free output.

Figuera patent does all that and it is very well explained in the patent how to do all this. Unfortunately he is very cryptic. That is the problem. I do not intend to post on this as I have given all info needed to replicate already.

marathonman

darediamond;
Can you please lower the resolution on your pic.
open with paint and re size.

Thanks.

hanon

Marathonman,

Now that I see you commutator design I remember that a user in the spanish forum created a Figuera commutator. I attach here a link to his video. He had the problem that at high rpm the brush did not toched all the contacts due to the centrifugal force. He said then that he saw why Figuera set the brush in the center and the contact in the outside circle to avoid that problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRKePdQfp8w

Darediamond: The CW or CCW winding of the wires in the coils does not matter at all. The only important thing is the direction of rotation of the current around the cores.

Marathonman:  The proper name is Clemente Figuera, not Clemente Figueras, as you always call him erroneusly. Also for you info, take into account that the letter "u" in Figuera  is mute. This is important if you want to call the master by his proper name. I suppose that you also like that everyone pronounce fine your name. 

marathonman

Thanks Hanon good video.
so you think that even with strong spring it will still raise off of contacts. humm.... now that would be difficult to invert as in putting contacts on inside instead of outside.
i was just trying to help, i myself am going with mag amps you already know

oops, your right about the name "Thanks" and also about PM's. i will look into it.
i am not blocking anyone on purpose.

hanon

Hi,
I have been simulating the electric circuit to emulate the commutator included in this link posted by user madddann:

http://www.overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg394315/#msg394315

I have found a website which allows you to simulate circuits online  ( https://easyeda.com/ ) and I have been able to simulate it in just 30 min. This circuit just creates two opposite signals with an intermediatte tap transformer, and, then adds a DC offset created with a diode bridge and a capacitor.

I have found that the rheostat is not need so you can reduce the heat losses of the original circuit. That rheostat was just creating a voltage drop that you can also manage with a different transformer in the DC offset. You just need to provide a transformer for the DC offset signal with a higher output voltage than the one with the intermediatte tap. For a 220 volts input I am using a transformer ratio 20:1 for the intermediatte tap one and a ratio 15:1 for the DC offset transformer. I am taking that each electromagnet series (N or S) have a resistance of 10 ohms, but with 5 ohms it will also works fine.

You may test it online in the refered website. Open a New Schematic , Menu "Source EasyEDA" , Paste the code in the attached "txt" file, Pulse Apply.
I hope it helps. Regards