Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

About my last post:

Even you may get rid off the central tap transformer and change it by two normal transformers, and still getting the same output signals

Note: The higher the oultput voltage of the DC offset transformer is , the greater is the minimun value of the intensity. Therefore you can even increase the output voltage of that transformer in order to get a minimun of 0.5 or 1A...

Marathonman: please do not play the game that that user is setting. It is was he wants. Just check his posts history. He is saying the same in all forums

marathonman

You are very, very lucky i don't know where you live. as a US vet i would have no problem snapping your neck.
Please get off this discussion there is no room for BOYS/Girls.

Hanon; i think i fixed the PM thing.

i like that program, i have been using it for a while but i had no luck with my 400hz bubba sine wave circuit. i don't know why it just refused to run it
what is the adjustment at the N and S coils ?
set your DC transformer at a certain level then put a dimmer switch before the transformer to dial in your exact window you need.
just a thought.
oh i forgot what is the distortion at peak i see or is that just the program ?

darediamond; can you please resize your pic.

antijon

I actually think it would be interesting to talk to a psychologist about people like idegen. What a strange, twisted nature to get happiness from pestering other people. It's sad and pathetic, really.

Funny, but his name reminds me of the word indigent.

Yeah, thanks hanon. I'm going to try to run some circuits there, too.

NRamaswami

Dear All:

I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New year 2016.

Dear Darediamond:

Your idea about the iron powder is correct for high frequency. I understand that just as I had difficulties with the commutator others are also having difficulties.

Now What is Figueras device? As we all understand it used a battery, used a make before break type of commutator. This commutator creates spark. Whatever we did it created sparks very minor sparks. Sparks have high voltage and normally high frequency. I do have a suspicion that the commutator points are all spark plugs kind of things so when the commutator rotated sparks came and the outgoing wires were going from the other end of the spark plug.

We need high voltage to create sparks. However when you have a rotating charged body, you do not need high voltage to create sparks. The rotating carbon brush touching the copper point will create a spark and this spark will go to the nearest metallic point which in this case (if my assumpiton is right) is the copper point held in close proximity and to which the resistor array wires are connected. Now we have the following conditions.

High voltage+ High Frequency+ current ( Low amperage or high amperage needs to be tested). I'm not in a mood or position to test. High Frequency input will draw less current. Rotating charged body touching another charged metallic body creates sparks. Sparks have high voltage and high frequency and low amperage. The Violet Ray device which produces 50000 volts is an example.

The whole commutator can be easily replaced by a small Tesla coil proper. May be 30 watts or 60 watts coil.

Give this output to a copper plate to which the primary N and S are connected and connect the end of the primaries to two earth points.

I'm given various information by different people. One distinguished person says that Iron can be responsive up to 999 Mhz and the information in the books is not accurate. What type of iron he is referring to is not clear to me.

Others say soft iron can be magnetised up to 1000 Hz and may be even up to 2000 Hz.

But it is agreed that Ferrite Core can take up to 1 MHz and be magnetized. But Ferrite is extremely expensive in America.

What is Ferrite. Iron +Zinc +Carbon is Ferrite. You live in Nigeria. Therefore ask the local artisan to put create a furnace where carbon, iron powder and zinc are burnt for a 24 hours or so. At this heat the zinc would merge with the iron powder and carbon and you now have Ferrite. See if you can ask the local artisan or Foundary to make the core like the Hour glass shaped continuous core.

If you can do it use multifilar coils for primary to create high magnetic field strength in primary. Focus this magnetic field strength in the secondary and make it collapse on and off by giving the current from the two ends.

Regarding middle secondary length and diameter it is half the diameter of the primary or 2/3rd diameter of the primary. What is the length.

You please add the length of the primaries and divide by 3. That is the optimal length of the primary. If your primaries are both 18 inches the total primary length is 36 inches. Dividing it by 3 we get 12 inches which is the optimum length of the middle secondary.

Can we use a single secondary and two primaries alone to create a higher ouptut. yes We can but it requires another component to be added. I'm not inclined to disclose it. Sorry.

using a Tesla coil in the place of the commutator will solve the problem of providing high voltage and high frequency. If you carefully look at it what is happening is that the device is a reverse of the Tesla coil. One Tesla coil provides high voltage high frequency and low amperage input and the primary using the large number of turns of the wire generates high magnetic field and the secondary using the focussed magnetic field and thick wires creates high amperage. The voltage of the secondary as we all know is based on the number of turns. Output Amperage from secondary is based on the thickness of secondary wire.

If you use AC, you avoid all these problems.

Why primary does not care about whether secondary is loaded or not. The only function of primary is to generate high magnetic field which is compressed in the center core. if the secondary is not present that magnetic field will go to the atmosphere automatically. If the secondary field is present the secondary takes that compressed, concentrated and saturated magnetic field strength to generate electricity.

The midddle porition is also lenz law free when it is put between opposite poles. If we are able to produce about 150 to 200 volts in the secondary the output wattage can be very consideably increased by the addition of another component. I have elected not to disclose it.

You can check all of the above statements and you would find that a Tesla coil require a source of high voltage but a rotating charged body does not require high voltage to create sparks. Probably because in the Islands only batteries were available Prof Figuera used the commutator.

I wish you success. Avoid Electronics and go to simple mechanical things. They work very well.

Like Marathonman said long exposure to the magnetic field appears to have weakened my foot. I now have to take 8 to 10 hours of sleep and keep the legs high and take steaming of legs daily. This has magically reduced the swelling and I'm able to walk fast now. So please take all available precautions. I will not be posting here as I have to focus on my practice and there are no funds to any experiments. So I'm sorry about the delays. Please accept my apologies.

Regards,

Ramaswami

Glenn_FR

Hi, A very happy new year to all.  I'm new to the forum, but not new to electronics, hacking, using microcontrollers and suchlike.  Have already dabbled in HHO, the bedini SG and also it's computer-fan derivative. Am fascinated by the Figuera patent.  I'vre read through about 20 pages of this post, but it's just getting too heavy to read with all the ads and donkeys getting in the way  ;)
I'm getting ready to try some experiments with the heart of the patent : two primary electromagnets driven 180° out of phase and with a secondary 'pickup' placed in-between.  To drive with a clean, 180° shifted, AC signal - nothing simpler than a center-tapped transformer.  I want to see the presence/absence of the Lentz effect.  No electronics for the moment - just pure EM.  If that bit works, I'll also try looking at what resonance can do.  Then I'll worry about winding more coils and finding the simplest, cleanest and quietest way of driving them.
To the moderator/webmaster : are there any tools to extract a post into a file so it can be ridded of the 100s of ads and donkeys ?