Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Quote from: antijon on February 09, 2016, 10:28:36 AM
And this is it in a nutshell. In every simulation or idea I've tried to recreate the waveforms, it always ends up as two waves 180 degrees in time. It's AC voltage. Like in the first image, I have 4 different sources pulsing at different times, but the effect is that the current travels up and down the resistor. The resistor is just a current divider used to produce two clean sine waves.

Antijon..In all my experiments where some good results came secondary had lower turns than even a single primary. This is FYI. No of turns matter but thickness of secondary wire can be modified to reduce number of turns. This is where it is not a transformer but generator. Output is AC.

hanon

Marathonman,
What do you think that is easier: to build a mechanical rotary commutator as the one that you posted, or to fire the resistors with an electronic circuit. I think that it is easier an electronic circuit, except that in my case that I do not have an scope and I do not really know if my circuit is fine and it is feeding the proper sequence. On the other hand, rotary machines at high rpm are difficult to calibrate, but you know what you are really feeding. Maybe my circuit is fine but the problem is in my coils. Or maybe I need more coils.

marathonman

Hanon,

You all ready know my feeling on this matter as i will use mag amps but had to build the above to get some results but it wasn't that hard to build. all parts were bought from ebay except for the Nicrome 80 wire i bought off of TemCo. i really hate moving parts period. as for the resistance, that can be measured with an LCR meter or most AC/DC measuring units have ohm measurement included to get the proper currant you need.
as for my mag amps i have a 10 watt pot i will be using to adjust the milliampers in my 12 volt control coil while it is operating with a load and measuring the amperage at output of 1 amp, .9 amp, .8 amp ect. this will tell me the milliamps i need in my control resistors attached to my timing board. each resistor will allow more or less milliamp currant through the control coil to control amps on the output coil.(very little loss)
use minimum of two coil sets as i did not get much from one set. you will start to see it from two sets and up.
use the solenoid link i posted it came in handy and also Electronics assistant.
you can run duel resistor networks also as i am with my mag amps just make sure that you hook one exact copy backwards to get the proper currant sequence in your primaries.

and listen to Mr D. i would not be their if not for listening to the wisdom.

darediamond

Quote from: NRamaswami on January 29, 2016, 05:54:07 AM
Continuing with my earlier Post I have pmed Hanon on how to use the identical poles.

Using Identical Poles to Generate Output

You can use NN poles and get results. But not as in the Bucking coil.

You should surround the Core with Square coil. Coil must be wound CCW-CW-CCW-CW and many such cores must be placed on the iron core. You see here all the coils are in replusion mode but they would work. Iron should be a square with 90' and coil must be wound on all four arms as CCW-CW-CCW-CW so that all poles are identical and insert this to the iron core surrounded by plastic and you have output in the output coils.

In between the NN coils what happens is that the flux is three times more than the flux between opposite poles. But the flux dissipiates in all directions. So to capture it you need many coils of the type square coil type. In the Square coil also you will have identical poles facing each other but it works. But why it works is not known to me. If it works we accept it. But it is very expensive to do it.

If you want me to draw this and send this to you I can do it. You will see that you will get immediate results. If you want to draw power from identical poles, use identical poles to get the power and if you want to draw power from opposite poles use opposite poles. This seems to be the law of nature.

Now there is a difference between using AC and Pulsed DC..

Pulsed DC is approximately Four times more powerful than AC. So it will draw in more current which will create more magnetism but more heat.

Identical poles have three times the flux between the opposite poles.

Therefore using pulsed DC and identical poles you can generate about 12 times more output than that you would get by using AC and opposite poles. This is the reason of higher output that earlier efforts were focussed on pulsed DC.

But it is very violent and can lead to runaway currents and burning of wires very easily. It can draw lot of current. It costs more money to build pulsed DC based units.

Controlling AC on the other hand is easier and safer. When you realize that output is not based on input but is based on

a. The amount of iron used and the magnetic field strength of iron core

b. Thickness of output wire

and c. number of turns of output wire

you look at stability, sustainability and safety of operations. All these are present in the NS-NS-NS type of thing and any output sufficient to meet our needs can be obtained. In July 2013 had we used much more thicker wires and used them to create lesser number of turns the problems of excessive voltage that made it unusable would have been immediately solved. The Earth batteries were there any way to provide whatever amperage we needed.

Even without the Earth batteries higher output is available by using the Figuera device. I hope that some other people will now test the Figuera device now since the problem of commutator is solved and how to reposition the resistors is explained.

Unfortunately well trained scientists minds are put inside a cage where they can only think that input contributes to output. That is not the case really. Secondly you all appear to avoid iron core and iron rods which are much more magnetisable than laminated transformer iron. Higher the magnetic field higher the eddy current and higher the waste seems to be the normal dictum. But contrary to that if you use higher magnetic field strength and very thick output wires and thinner input wires and iron rods with gaps the loss due to eddy currents is not an issue. Connecting a lot of step down transformers in series for this reason would not yield the desired result. The material of the core matters.

I think I have explained every thing needed for this device to be replicated by any one interested. If there is a need to post I will post.
when an electromagnetic field colasps, it results into  changing of polarity of voltage NOT Polarity Of Magnetic Poles  so using an High Voltage DC that is rapidly swithed on and off with either Mosfet or Mechanical Commutator to Power the Ramaswami transfore will work with added benefit of safe looping of the Nramaswami TrafoGen as the back EMF from the Split Multifilar Windings can easily be collected and be used to charge the either super cap banks and or install batteries bank being used to power the inverter being used to powèr the voltage multiplier that power the either Optical Switch or Mechanical Switch been used to Pulse the System.
NOTE: Substantial ount of Radiant Energy can only be colleteod at high frequency of an 'Harvester' and you must use an High Voltage Fast Switching Diode Bridge with the cap.
However, High Frequency  with Multifilar Capacitorlike Winding is the MAJOR KEY to ABSORBING EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY THE FREE ELECTRICITY IN THE AIR.
The higher the frequency, the lower the PRIMARY driving power in Watt becomes and the higher the available Radiant Energy becomes too.
Just make sure your harvester is at least a Bifilar Coil.

If you wanna still.use AC which is ofcourse cheaper to get directly from a DC Powered Inveter, I will recomend making an High Frequency Variable inverter Oscillator or Convert or HACK your present inverter by replacing the cbb capacitor used to get the 50 or 60hz AC outputs with one that will allow for higher pulse rate
and use a Pontentieter of higj resistance to control the frequency remember that every Trafo have it limit to frequencies!!!

Nigeria says hello to everyone.

darediamond

When an electromagnetic field colasps, it results into  changing of polarity of voltage NOT Polarity Of Magnetic Poles  so using an High Voltage DC that is rapidly swithed on and off with either Mosfet or Mechanical Commutator to Power the Ramaswami transfore will work with added benefit of safe looping of the Nramaswami TrafoGen as the back EMF from the Split Multifilar Windings can easily be collected and be used to charge the either super cap banks and or install batteries bank being used to power the inverter being used to powèr the voltage multiplier that power the either Optical Switch or Mechanical Switch been used to Pulse the System.
NOTE: Substantial ount of Radiant Energy can only be colleteod at high frequency of an 'Harvester' and you must use an High Voltage Fast Switching Diode Bridge with the cap.
However, High Frequency  with Multifilar Capacitorlike Winding is the MAJOR KEY to ABSORBING EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY THE FREE ELECTRICITY IN THE AIR.
The higher the frequency, the lower the PRIMARY driving power in Watt becomes and the higher the available Radiant Energy becomes too.
Just make sure your harvester is at least a Bifilar Coil.

If you wanna still.use AC which is ofcourse cheaper to get directly from a DC Powered Inveter, I will recomend making an High Frequency Variable inverter Oscillator or Convert or HACK your present inverter by replacing the cbb capacitor used to get the 50 or 60hz AC output with an high resitance Potentiometer!!!

Nigeria says hello to everyone.
Quote from: NRamaswami on January 29, 2016, 05:54:07 AM
Continuing with my earlier Post I have pmed Hanon on how to use the identical poles.

Using Identical Poles to Generate Output

You can use NN poles and get results. But not as in the Bucking coil.

You should surround the Core with Square coil. Coil must be wound CCW-CW-CCW-CW and many such cores must be placed on the iron core. You see here all the coils are in replusion mode but they would work. Iron should be a square with 90' and coil must be wound on all four arms as CCW-CW-CCW-CW so that all poles are identical and insert this to the iron core surrounded by plastic and you have output in the output coils.

In between the NN coils what happens is that the flux is three times more than the flux between opposite poles. But the flux dissipiates in all directions. So to capture it you need many coils of the type square coil type. In the Square coil also you will have identical poles facing each other but it works. But why it works is not known to me. If it works we accept it. But it is very expensive to do it.

If you want me to draw this and send this to you I can do it. You will see that you will get immediate results. If you want to draw power from identical poles, use identical poles to get the power and if you want to draw power from opposite poles use opposite poles. This seems to be the law of nature.

Now there is a difference between using AC and Pulsed DC..

Pulsed DC is approximately Four times more powerful than AC. So it will draw in more current which will create more magnetism but more heat.

Identical poles have three times the flux between the opposite poles.

Therefore using pulsed DC and identical poles you can generate about 12 times more output than that you would get by using AC and opposite poles. This is the reason of higher output that earlier efforts were focussed on pulsed DC.

But it is very violent and can lead to runaway currents and burning of wires very easily. It can draw lot of current. It costs more money to build pulsed DC based units.

Controlling AC on the other hand is easier and safer. When you realize that output is not based on input but is based on

a. The amount of iron used and the magnetic field strength of iron core

b. Thickness of output wire

and c. number of turns of output wire

you look at stability, sustainability and safety of operations. All these are present in the NS-NS-NS type of thing and any output sufficient to meet our needs can be obtained. In July 2013 had we used much more thicker wires and used them to create lesser number of turns the problems of excessive voltage that made it unusable would have been immediately solved. The Earth batteries were there any way to provide whatever amperage we needed.

Even without the Earth batteries higher output is available by using the Figuera device. I hope that some other people will now test the Figuera device now since the problem of commutator is solved and how to reposition the resistors is explained.

Unfortunately well trained scientists minds are put inside a cage where they can only think that input contributes to output. That is not the case really. Secondly you all appear to avoid iron core and iron rods which are much more magnetisable than laminated transformer iron. Higher the magnetic field higher the eddy current and higher the waste seems to be the normal dictum. But contrary to that if you use higher magnetic field strength and very thick output wires and thinner input wires and iron rods with gaps the loss due to eddy currents is not an issue. Connecting a lot of step down transformers in series for this reason would not yield the desired result. The material of the core matters.

I think I have explained every thing needed for this device to be replicated by any one interested. If there is a need to post I will post.