Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyFL

Let me pose this question...
what if... Woopy had more than the 7 " transformers " say 10 of them and He increased the windings to within 5 volts and daisy chained up like in the Bujorn's patents says to do... what if ?

R

nul-points

Hej Arne, hello bajac - Kator  ..long time no see, greetings!

Quote from: seaad on February 24, 2016, 07:44:31 AM
In my last post (Reply #3163 on: February 23) I talked about that my test rig consumed an input current of about 4 mA AC .

Very elegant circuit(s) Arne - nice work on the efficiency level.  i'm wondering if you could get a secondary for free, if you doubled up circuit A, placed the 2x T2 inline next to each other, then added a 3rd secondary between them.  Could that give you more certainty of overunity?  Just an idea

bajac, never apologise for being a thinker, we won't discover new country if we always stay on the same roads - some people can't think, so all they do is copy people who can  ;-)

nice CADCAM setup you've got there, i'm very envious of your PCB capability!  i bought a small laser etch machine recently, to try & use for PCB work and i feel your pain with all the software familiarisation!

Kator, looking forward to your analysis & practical input on the Figuera front

all the best
np

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

marathonman

Nice CNC Bajac (drool, drool)

i hope everyone realizes that NYS can not be used. the spin direction is all wrong when one is taken high and the other low. this will cause the currants to be opposing one another thus the output will be very low,  also the whole core will act as one bar magnet as the attraction will be to strong between the north and the south to get any variation of flux.

a NYN on the other hand will allow you to vary the intensity because of the repelling action between them and also the spin direction is in the proper direction to allow the currant to be in the same direction supporting on another. as one is receding the other is gaining maintaining the pressure between them keeping between them a constant double electric field to the secondary. this can not happen with NYS. (impossible)

If you don't believe me do the tests your self to verify.

Kator01

All,

as I said before: too many ideas deviating from the original patent and it does not stop:
Do you think that Figuera was fooling people ?

Kator01

hanon

Marathon:   Let them fight against giants ... They prefer it better than studying in deepth the patents.

----------------------------------------
"Just then they came in sight of thirty or forty windmills that rise from that plain. And no sooner did Don Quixote see them that he said to his squire, "Fortune is guiding our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them. With their spoils we shall begin to be rich for this is a righteous war and the removal of so foul a brood from off the face of the earth is a service God will bless."

"What giants?" asked Sancho Panza.

"Those you see over there," replied his master, "with their long arms. Some of them have arms well nigh two leagues in length."

"Take care, sir," cried Sancho. "Those over there are not giants but windmills. Those things that seem to be their arms are sails which, when they are whirled around by the wind, turn the millstone."