Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perexime

The first one that shows a self-running working unit wins ☺👍

NRamaswami

The first one that shows a self running working Unit that produces 10 Kilowatts or more wins. If you want to show a one watt unit a lemon battery would do..That runs on its own you see..Figuera claimed 15 kilowatts or 20 kilowatts. Let us be modest at 10 kilowatts or more self runner.

marathonman

If you don't understand spin direction you understand NOTHING.
i can put circles on any drawing but that doesn't mean it's OU.
maybe the idiot Einstein can help you people with your OU project.
oh, that's right he NEVER built anything.
or even Indian tech support for that matter. ha ha ha
Good luck people.

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

Why don't you show for this poor Indian dummy the working self sustaining generator via a video..See I can try to understand you see..Spin directions actually make my head spin in many directions and you are correct I cannot understand them..Whenever I try identical poles output is not coming. You have never disclosed the geometry of the identical poles..May be there is some secret hiding there.

Hanon was very critical of me that the device I built was more similar to Daniel McFarland Cook rather than Figuera device. I will make some wild imaginations and try to make a device that makes the iron always oscillated..It is impossible I know but I will try my wild imagination..If it works well I know how to boost the output..Permanent magnets Earth batteries this and that but it has to work for that..Let us wait and see. But what I'm trying to do is some thing low cost low tech that a person who is not able to understand the spins can do.

After all you do not need to know how the Air conditioner works or how this computer works to use the AC or computer you see. I also do not know how the cell phone works and how the various Apps work..I do not understand many things..What is wrong in trying to achieve the impossible..If we do not take action, we cannot know what will not work..

seaad

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 26, 2016, 03:46:54 AM
The first one that shows a self running working Unit  producing 10 Kilowatts wins. If you want to show a one watt unit a lemon battery would do. That runs on its own you see. Let us be modest a 10 kilowatts self runner.
Assume that your OU-transformer today have  a weight of 100 Kg. Your free output  is 17 Watt (if true)  [50-33=17]   
That is about 5,9 kilogram iron / Cu per 1 free Watt. Feedback n=1.   10 000 free watt  x  5,9 = 59 ton (kilogram)    ???    (is my math right??)
A COP > 2 is a must.
It seems easier using a truck loaded with lemons But they have to be fresh!     ;) 
A