Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Marathonman

Take the second image and draw the magnetic path over the image that will take place.

dieter

NRamaswami,

please excuse when I sounded upset. You are right, permanent magnets are never mentioned in the patent. As for patents that may already exist, I do not care since I don't plan to build commercial quantities (or would not be allowed for obvious reasons). I see this more as a subcultural opportunity. And a patent alows to reconstruct the device for purposes of study.
And as a matter of free energy, to be honest, I think patents that forbid to use magnets as a source of energy (which is considered impossible by the establishment) in 2014, are simply not acceptable for me and for mankind.

I am no engineer eighter, and I declared myself as a dummy too, so I hope I didn't insult you by that. If we were engineers, we probably would never try these things.

NomoreSlave,

thanks for your conformation. Well spotted, it's about flux path switching. When two loops are offered to the magnet, it may take only llittle energy to "suggest a decision" to the magnet. Good coupling of coils and cores is neccessary, as wel as high permeability for the [] core, and the magnet should be of the right strength, not neccessarily the stronger the better. As for the core, I'm trying to obtain some metglass ATM.

BTW. I'd also suggest Sweets VTA, Vacum triode amplifer, the name was given by bearden, tho there's no vacum and no triode in it, but it uses Permanent magnets. Very diffrent from mine, but interesting. Reports of successful reconstruction do exist.

marathonman

Quote from: Doug1 on March 11, 2014, 04:43:13 PM
Marathonman

Take the second image and draw the magnetic path over the image that will take place.
I already did on post #947 as per John Reardon  patent 6,946,767
If i am wrong tell me,  as this is what i get from the Patent.

NRamaswami

Hi Dieter:

No need to seek excuses or apologies. My problem is that I have to get a lot of things done and this forum is addictive. If you go through history of Magnetics, Maxwell and Faraday both postulated and believed that invisible particles move from one pole to other pole. These particles have kinetic energy. So they called it Magnetic Kinetic Energy. Then the equations were altered for simplication purposes. Then the theories were altered. Since I do not have a background in any one of these things I ended up asking various configuration of windings and ended up testing using high voltage up to 220 volts and 32 amps of power as input to huge coils and large size cores. Failed many times succeeded many times and I believe I understand the principles involved now. But not yet sure..This is my status.

After filing several patents for me I will provide the patent content here..No problem..Then you would all know what I have done from 22nd July to 30 July 2013 and then what are insights gained subsequently. But I have a hectic work schedule and am not able to contribute here. I'm sorry. It is not due to lack of interest but lack of time..

Doug1

We can make an electromagnet stronger by doing these things:
wrapping the coil around an iron core  adding more turns to the coil > Reduces current by resistance due to length
increasing the current flowing through the coil. > Requires thicker wire and results in fewer turns and succesive layers decline in the additional strength to the field with distance from the core.

What is not said is what you need. Everything that is said is true.