Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Quote from: madddann on March 23, 2014, 08:59:36 PM
Hello Hanon!

Well I'm sure we can mix the AC and DC, it just should be done right.
Please use my previous schematic just for simulation, because in real life conditions I think there would be unwanted currents (as high as 3,2A) runing through the batteries and the transformer...not so good...

So now I made a better schematic with 2 separate transformers.
Schematic:
http://s26.postimg.org/u8deqo5kp/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera_with_2_tr.jpg

Dann

Hi Dann,

Thank you very much !!

I see that you have simulation skills. I would like you to try to simulate your previous circuit but instead of using 2 DC sources maybe you can sustitute them by 2 diode briges and 2 capacitor (using a kind of scheme similar to the one included in  post  #1064) in order to convert AC current into the DC (where required). This way we could skip mixing AC and DC sources and we will just need AC. Also we will save the 2 transformers. Do you think it is possible?

It will be nice to have all your circuit based just on one standard AC source. I think there will be more wires and diodes but the final result will be easier to implement. Don´t you think so?

Thanks in advance!!

verpies

Quote from: a.king21 on March 23, 2014, 09:41:22 PM
The circuit I posted is a self runner circuit.
Does it function longer than 1200h at 10W load for each 1kg of the battery?
...or more than 12h for 1kW load... ?

The Li-Air battery has a theoretical energy density limit of 12kWh/kg, so any device containing batteries is conventional below this limit.

How long does your device function with a 1F capacitor in place of the electrochemical battery?

hanon

Hi all,

I am sharing some info that was not released previously. If you have followed the forum from the beginning a spanish guy posted in some websites that he had replicated the generator successfully. I could get his email address and I contacted him by email and he wrote me many times. Unfortunately he did not disclose the exact system but he preferred to write about concepts and analogies. I did what he suggested but I could not have success. Now I am releasing in the attached pdf all the info that that guy sent me (I promised him not to reveal his email). Suddently he stopped sending more emails, so I think he thought that there were enough info in those emails. He said that he used as input 12 volts and 3 Amps and he got as output around 3500 W. I think that he did not test all that he described, I suppose that he jsut had a simple coil system, so please, take that info with much care and disect from it just the important ideas.

I post here all this info. Maybe someone could get any idea about this prototype. I couldn´t because the info is very contradictory. You can use Google Translator to get the text into english.

I hope it will help. I uploaded it in an external link because it is 5.5 MB

Regards

Link to view the pdf file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5yxy8e2lm5icgt7/Notas_usuario_replica_Generador_Clemente_Figuera.pdf

Link to download the pdf file directly:
http://download1639.mediafire.com/yhqfh9qauqng/5yxy8e2lm5icgt7/Notas+usuario+replica+Generador+Clemente+Figuera.pdf

Good Luck. I really hope someone could do it soon !!

marathonman

Quote from: NRamaswami on March 24, 2014, 12:05:40 AM
The program is not wrong. Your input was wrong. You have earlier said the lenght of the coil is 1 inch and then you corrected it. I entered the corrected figure for the 5 inch length and 307 turns and you get the results. Please go through the program and what it asks you to insert and insert the .125 meters or 12.5 cm for the 5 inch coil and you get the result.
Dude its like talking to the wall with you. the F-in core is 5 inches the F-in coil is 1 inch are you blind or what. NEVER MIND i would rather speak to my 10 year old Grandson at least he understands me.
Thanks anyways.

a.king21

Quote from: verpies on March 24, 2014, 07:21:49 AM
Does it function longer than 1200h at 10W load for each 1kg of the battery?
...or more than 12h for 1kW load... ?

The Li-Air battery has a theoretical energy density limit of 12kWh/kg, so any device containing batteries is conventional below this limit.

How long does your device function with a 1F capacitor in place of the electrochemical battery?
Dieter made a claim of cop 6.
So I posted a circuit that would prove it. I have not built the circuit.
Obviously my next step would have been to ask him to replace the battery with a capacitor.