Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telemad

Hanon, Marathonman, thank you!

Marathonman, actually, it's a common fairy tail about Russians drinking too much vodka. Vodka is just a national drink. We don't have bears with balalaika singing and dancing down the streets neither :)

As for Figuera. I'm building a commutator as it's been described in patents. After this the first thing I'm going to do is to make the most powerful but safe voltage electromagnets as Marathonman (and Tesla US512340 http://www.google.ru/patents/US512340) suggested (manyfillar windings to increase magnetic field).

There are lots of ideas about coils setup in this thread to try. And I already have some of them written down for testing. But as someone here said, we should first repeat the work of the inventor using materials of his time and thinking as he did in his time. And (only) when we get positive results we should move forward switching to new materials, mosfets, etc.

For now I'm reading and experimenting when I have spare time.
When I have something to show I'll do it definitely.

Thanks to Hanon, Marathonman, Doug1, NRamaswami, Antijon, Forest, RandyFL and others who do their best to support this thread.
Your ideas are precious.

Respectfully,
Denis (telemad)

antijon

Ramaswami, actually, you may have something. After more thinking, a multifilar primary may increase current on the secondary. About your setup with the copper, it's interesting, but why wouldn't you close the core to increase induction on the secondary coil?

Doug, it's a process. haha Personally, I haven't built a generator, but I can say that the more you learn the better your chances are. I advise everyone to start at the beginning. Learn the laws, and learn how to apply them. https://youtu.be/qWu82nJS42I This is a link to Brightstorm physics on youtube. If you don't know Faraday's Law or anything about induction, watch their videos. And I'm not saying that to you personally, Doug, always sounded like you knew this stuff. I think the concept of Figuera's device is simple. The EMF is based on the input current (B Field), the core area and number of turns, and the rate of change of B through the core. In an AC system, the rate of change is related to the voltage, higher voltage= faster change in B field. In Figuera's, the rate of change is equal to the voltage, but doubled when the two waves crossover (doesn't reach zero point like AC). I'm only speculating, but the EMF should be double, compared to a standard pulsing arrangement.

But that's not the only way to create EMF. A standard generator has a constant B field (exciter), but changes the area per rate of change. A transformer has a constant area, constant rate, but changes the B field. So if we change either the area, or the frequency of a transformer, we can generate more EMF= more than 1COP. We can't change the frequency, but we can change the area. But that's a different idea entirely.

Welcome Telemad. Look forward to seeing your ideas come to fruition.

Hanon, the thing that bothers me about that description is that all of the secondary coils are wired in series or parallel. If the coils were powered sequentially, some secondaries would be powered, and some not, meaning that some would be powered by the others, losing power to the outside load.

*also, if anyone wants a copy of magnetic circuit laws, such as AT, B field, etc. it's the attached pdf. Don't remember where I found it, but it comes in handy.

hanon

Quote from: antijon on January 04, 2016, 10:10:59 AM

Hanon, the thing that bothers me about that description is that all of the secondary coils are wired in series or parallel. If the coils were powered sequentially, some secondaries would be powered, and some not, meaning that some would be powered by the others, losing power to the outside load.

Antijon, That posts refers to forget the patent drawing and just build only one stage: one whole electromagnet N composed by 7 small piled electromagnets with the same core fired in that sequence, then just one single induced coil in the middle , and another whole electromagnet S with its 7 small electromagnets piled one after another sharing the same core.

Just forget the patent sketch. Maybe the drawing is just for clarification, not the best implementation of the device. I guess Doug1 knows about this design. He also propose it in 2014.

Marathonman, I guess you have realized that that design may be powered with an electronic board without heat losses.

forest

As I said with resistor you can make it work but very little overunity can be obtained.The setup is actually very simple and good explained by Figuera and you have all keys except maybe one, the problem is each of you are fixed on one aspect of device.
The most important aspect is not Lenz law or resistor or commutator but something else.Try to guess what.
hanon,glad you found the other way without resistors, please answer why Figuera insisted on make before break.