Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

madddann;

Yes this is from experience, research and observation of the Figuera device. that is why induction falls off dramatically if one electromagnet is not in sink with the other.  two completely separate opposing electromagnets will have a massive e field compared to one electromagnet because of the sharing of same relative space of the secondary, not fiction (FACT).

I am working on my rewinding of my mag amp control. just for reasons of my own i have chosen 400hz cores and 400 hz AC for my mag amps which puts me at around 4 to 5 MS response time being controlled with 60hz timing board which is of course 16.6 MS.

Rswami;
2. The rotary device is a spark creator that creates high voltage and high frequency output and that becomes high amperage as well when it hits a copper sheets and that current is fed to the primary.

Good imagination but not in the Figuera device. i would like for you to please show this forum in the patents this statement.
of course you can't because it is not there and is not what the rotary device is used for.
i'm not trying to be mean or hateful, and definitely not trying to argue just stating FACTS.

the rotary device is a splitter of currant used to take each electromagnet up and down oppositely in an orderly fashion to maintain the e fields generated by each electromagnet over the relative space being occupied by the secondary. (FACT)

Hanon;
You help a lot so keep up the good work.

NRamaswami

Marathonman..

I agree that is what the patent says.

The 1908 & 1914 patents are significantly different.  This made me feel that the 1908 patent may have been edited or redacted.  So what is wrong in assuming one possibility that is present.

But I need to concede the patent does not disclose this.

Thanks for not disputing the rest of my statements.

Ramaswami

Quote from: marathonman on March 09, 2016, 08:55:45 AM
madddann;
Yes this is from experience, research and observation of the Figuera device. that is why induction falls off dramatically if one electromagnet is not in sink with the other.  two completely separate opposing electromagnets will have a massive e field compared to one electromagnet because of the sharing of same relative space of the secondary, not fiction (FACT).
I am working on my rewinding of my mag amp control. just for reasons of my own i have chosen 400hz cores and 400 hz AC for my mag amps which puts me at around 4 to 5 MS response time being controlled with 60hz timing board which is of course 16.6 MS.
Rswami;
2. The rotary device is a spark creator that creates high voltage and high frequency output and that becomes high amperage as well when it hits a copper sheets and that current is fed to the primary.
Good imagination but not in the Figuera device. i would like for you to please show this forum in the patents this statement. of course you can't because it is not there and is not what the rotary device is used for.i'm not trying to be mean or hateful, and definitely not trying to argue just stating FACTS.
the rotary device is a splitter of currant used to take each electromagnet up and down oppositely in an orderly fashion to maintain the e fields generated by each electromagnet over the relative space being occupied by the secondary. (FACT)
Hanon;You help a lot so keep up the good work.

hanon

For those who still do not understand the objective of the bad-named "commutator" , really acting as a current distributor:

Berto3

@ Rswami
Frankly, I don't understand your worry about the expenses for this Figuera project.
Why not making a small test setup to check the principles? I made a test setup for
50 dollar mainly for ferrite cores, copper and electronic parts. This Figuera setup is
build on a 40x40cm board with all the parts and meters, exept the oscilloscope.
The block- sinus wave oscillator and E-magnet drivers are build at a breadboard.
All is powered by a lead-gel battery of 6V and switchable to super capacitors.
The 2 inductor coils are 10mH and the 2 pickup coils (bifilar) are 40mH 320Ohm.         
One of my findings is that sparks, high voltage and high frequency not stands for
more current and real usable power. Yes, a LED will light up more but that's it. 
For that reason I made a digital (staircased) sinus. This gives a transfer of power
and spikes. But at the secondary coils I did not pickup excess power, not enough
to deliver back to the primary. I convert all secundary power back to DC and
measured volt and amps to get real power values. Testing is not that expensive.

NRamaswami

Berto

Bifilar coil cannot be used as pick up coil. It reduces current. Secondary coil must be thick wire. or use the bifilar coil as two parallel wire connected to make single large wire and you will get output.

I'm trying to produce high output power of 8000 watts. I reach it easily when core is saturated but core is heated when saturated. Therefore for sustained and safe operations we need large cores.

I have built the rotary device, I have also a solid state circuit of low voltage and high frequency and I have found High voltage is needed to produce results. What we are trying is an actual replica that can work for a month or so without interruption.

Leds will glow with little current if voltage is adequate.

Both Amperage and voltage is needed for incandescent lamps of high wattage.

When primary is given in parallel splitting is done immediately.

When you try to get a device that can produce 8000 - 12000 watts in a sustained and safe way it is not an inexpensive project. Especially when you try for lower input higher output.

Since your tests are inexpensive try making the pickup coil a thicker coil than primary coils single wire and not bifilar and why not share the results?

A bifilar coil can be used only for input and not for pickup.

regards

Ramaswami