Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graham Gunderson?s dragless generator patent, Lenz law violation !

Started by hartiberlin, July 27, 2006, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark australia

Hi ,It would be a good idea if this group did buid one as I am sure they havnt got one working at the moment. Why dont you email them and ask them if they surrently have a working prototype producing continuos power?.
I have seen so many projects in this and many other forums where people asume it works because they have a patent application.
What I live for is any device with ou claims that has been made availabel for independent testing and evaluation. Just have a look at the current forums here, Torbay? Hilden? Steven Marks device? Cycclone? Lutec? Gravity Wheels?
and the list goes on. Have any of these devices had independent validation?
This is a great forum for exchanging ideas and developing them.  However please dont make any assumptions about any working devices until they have passed independent scrutiny.
Kind Regards
Mark

hartiberlin

Mark,
have a look at this page,
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnetic_Power_Inc

there you can see their test bench with the device
on there probably the one after the 2 scopes.
You can see there the core of a transformer...
I wonder what the most right thing is ?
Maybe the output load ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

joule

As with most patents (applications) you don't have to give away the secret and it appears from reading the application that they do not. Why is this so different from the MEG? Special core material, yes they say soft iron, but I doubt its what you get at the scrap yard. The timing appears to be critical, you will not be able to just throw it together and get power, you will have to work out the math so it works as proposed.

My question is, was it on purpose that they did not indicate that the loop can be closed? They do say that Lenz did not apply, but so why not go all the way and say once it starts is self powers? Did not see mention in the application.

Additionally they are saying in the app that they are covering all forms (shapes) and methods, would this not if granted stop any one else from using perm magnets in a device?

Just some open thoughts.

tishatang

Hi all,

About a month ago I won on Ebay three current transformers.  Stated that they had 800:5 current ratio.  I thought that they were a toroidal transformer with 800 turns primary and 5 turns secondary.  I opened one up and was disappointed that all they were was a ferrite core about 4 inches ID and only one coil about 18 guage wound around the core.  This explained why there were only two leads instead of 4.

I was disappointed and said to myself "well there goes $20 for something I will probably never use."

And now comes this thread and these ferrite cores and wire are exactly what I need to build this device!

I don't know what a ferrite core with a diameter of 4 to 5 inches would normally cost, but I got three of these current transformers for $20.  There might be others available?

Does anyone know how to drill a hole through a ferrite core?  They are probably very brittle and fragile?
I am thinking of getting diamond drills and starting with small holes first.

Tishatang