Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graham Gunderson?s dragless generator patent, Lenz law violation !

Started by hartiberlin, July 27, 2006, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackFrost

Marcel

Here is my prototype of Gunderson's device.
Many magnets shapes and sizes have been tested.
One outpout loop or several turns change nothing.
Frequency input from 1Khz to 100Khz.
Power supply 12V
Input coil up to 12v square, sinus.

No usable power to output coil. Only EMF kicks.
Does anyone have an idea to make it functionnal?

Marcel.

neptune

Congratulations to Marcel for his excellent and obviously time consuming attempt at replication. The key as I see it is having a resonant circuit at the input, and keeping its frequency to say,50 to 100 hertz. higher frequencies would demand a fancy core composition. Instead of trying to match the frequency of the square wave generator to that of the resonant cicuit, why not build an oscillator with a feedback coil wound on the core over the input winding. My computor skills are limited so I cant do a diagram . Circuit is as follows. Use a 9 volt battery. Use a npn transistor eg a BFY51. Connect battery to a pos and neg rail. Emitter to neg rail. Connect a potential devider accross pos and neg rails,say a10k and a 1k resistor, with the 10k to the pos rail. wher the 2 resistors join, connect one end of the feedback coil.[2to5 turn] the other end of this coil goes to transistor base. connect the input coil of the input transformer [ see US patent application number 20060163971] between the transistor collector and the pos rail . connect the output side of transformer via a cap [10mfd?] to the input coil of the device. Use a frequency counter if available to check output frequency at device input coil. If its too high, increase value of cap . If it wont oscillate, try reversing ends of feedback coil. Well worth trying ifyou have come this far. Why can we not have more details, Overtone? We cant steel your invention now, and everyone incluiding you would benefit by its duplication. Best of luck, Neptune

hartiberlin

Hi Marcel,
user Neptune is right,
you must use resonance to couple the most power out of it and into it.

What kind of core are you using ?
If it is just iron you should stay below 100 Hz because of eddy current losses.

If it is ferrite, it could be, that it just does not work with ferrites..
It probably also depends a lot of the core material !

Please keep us updated and try to use at the input an LC circuit
in resonance, so you need less input power.
The L is the driver coil for your device and the C must be added
to get the right resonance for a frequency below 100 Hz.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

MeggerMan

Hi Marcel,
Nice setup, looks very professional, I like it!
One small comment, how can you get any of the magnetic field to pass through a hole in a piece of steel?
Answer: with great difficulty.
Have you tried some steel garden wire?
You could simulate this in Femm 4.0 or I could do it for you and you should see the field will happily skirt around the hole but not cross it.
If you fill the hole with iron filings or something then you may better success.
Or if you use some iron core garden wire.
Or mix of stripped iron wire pieces to re-direct the field and inter-spaced enameled copper wire for the output coil.

Heres a simulation of the setup I did last year, I will dig it out and put some holes in it to show you what I mean. I think it works similar to the MEG so I am keen to help you out.

Regards
Rob