Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Friction heater running in my house

Started by oilpiggy, October 31, 2012, 02:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronbo

Skywatcher, do you have the alternating rotating and stationary discs? The stationary ones have a larger hole in the middle, allowing oil to come on around the spindle that holds the rotating discs. The container needs to be nearly full of oil so it can recirculate. The saw blade will likely areate the oil too much.

Just my brief $.02

SkyWatcher123

Hi pronbo, thanks for the reply.
No this build does not have any stationary plates, wanted to see how it performed and with what we can see, the disk version needs that stationary plate to recirculate the oil back onto the rotating disks and the close proximity of that plate and disk probably builds even more heat.
I plan to mount a plate closely to the disk with larger shaft hole cut out, to do just as you say, still brainstorming how i'm going to do that with common tools.
The aluminum oxide abrasion saw blade was just another test, i will go back to the steel disks i have made.
peace love light

Paul-R

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on November 07, 2014, 11:11:46 AM

No this build does not have any stationary plates,

I don't think stationary plates are generally called for. See page 14:
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter14.pdf

SkyWatcher123

Hi paul, in that design you are correct, though as can be seen in previous pages pictures i posted, without the static plates, the oil has no way to get pulled back to the center of the disks, which help create more heat and also the small gap between static plate and disk helps alot.
So with only rotating disks, the oil slowly rotates around inner drum walls, which is what creates the heating.
The rotating drum design outperforms the Kelly disk design as far as heat up time.
This is mainly because, say using a steel paint can, the small gap between paint can and outer static drum creates more pressure and allows the oil to rise higher and make greater contact with a larger surface area of the inner walls of the static aluminum outer drum.
Also, the smaller gap and its elevated pressure, so the oil is probably rotating faster, which heats up at least 3 times faster to same temperature as the Kelly Chapter 14 design.
With that said, the Kelly design with only disks rotating, it may heat up slower, however mine reached 188F. using only 250 watts average on the killiwatt meter and given some more time, would probably have come close to 200F. temperature.
Oilpiggy's design in my opinion, is a more efficient way and more effective way to generate heat than the rotating drum and just using disks alone, though not as easy to build.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, here is my static plate design i will be testing.
It will be aligned in proper place and screwed in, holes in outer aluminum cylinder will be sealed .
The only downside to this design, may be that since another rotating disk will not be directly on the other side of static plate, it may not heat up to as high of a temperature as oilpiggy's heater, we will see.
Your comments, questions  always welcome.
peace love light :)