Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

ring_theory

I'm not buying it. It would take a massive amount of energy to direct enough energy to bring down a building in a focal manner. sattellites just don't have what it takes to do it. Emp would have taken out everything electronic in atleast a 5 block radius. I don't find any reports of such an anomoly.

WTC 7 housed DOD, CIA, etc. if it was damaged and posed a threat to national security I myself "if i was president" would call for it's destruction. However i don't think it went down that way. Get over it! Stop trying to read into what happened and accept that it happened as a result of flaming debris that just happened to take out the first 6 floors in the center of the building.

Do the experiment. get a 200 foot  1 inch thick cable lay it around your house, attach one end to the cable making a loop around your house. attach the other end to your neibors monster truck and have him take off down the road. see if your house doesn't fall. 

d3adp00l

Ring theory what you propose is simply moronic. You have no grasp of the design tolerance of those or any other building. The fact is you do not know what you are talking about, a couple pieces of flaming debris brought down a 47 story building, that would be the equal as a flaming dog terd brough down a steel stud office building. By the way have you ever heard of fire sprinklers. Have you ever seen the fire sprinkler systems in a highrise class 1 occupation building, how about installed one? Well I have, and the math is simple, fuel+o2+water= not to hot of a fire. But like I said what you would want for proof is a picture of the explosives being carried in and installed, anything short of that and you are going to dismiss it with a weak explanation, that doesn't support the events, to anyone who has an understanding of the building, the plane, the fuel, and the damage, and the other events, remember this was a multifront battle, and there is so much evidence that terrorist have done that in the past. Pull your head out, your brain is running out of oxygen and is not able to think.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 17, 2007, 12:28:40 PM
Ring theory what you propose is simply moronic. You have no grasp of the design tolerance of those or any other building. The fact is you do not know what you are talking about, a couple pieces of flaming debris brought down a 47 story building, that would be the equal as a flaming dog terd brough down a steel stud office building. By the way have you ever heard of fire sprinklers. Have you ever seen the fire sprinkler systems in a highrise class 1 occupation building, how about installed one? Well I have, and the math is simple, fuel+o2+water= not to hot of a fire. But like I said what you would want for proof is a picture of the explosives being carried in and installed, anything short of that and you are going to dismiss it with a weak explanation, that doesn't support the events, to anyone who has an understanding of the building, the plane, the fuel, and the damage, and the other events, remember this was a multifront battle, and there is so much evidence that terrorist have done that in the past. Pull your head out, your brain is running out of oxygen and is not able to think.

Whatever I am fully aware of all aspects of building fire retardent systems. I have worked in maintainence since i was 14. when i was 18 I was in manufacturing plant maintainence. problem with it is that main control systems are based on the ground floor with sub systems on other floors. besides it only is effective in the case of fire not the impact of say a jet engine shaft spinning at several thousands of rpm's. the moronic example still applies. after you pull your house off of the foundation. run into it and see if the water is still working. oops not working! the pipes was physically disconnected. by the cable. You have no idea just what i know and what systems i am familliar with. stop assuming i don't know!

Dingus Mungus

@ ring
I feel bad that we're all trying to show you something and its turning nasty.
Sorry you're alone on this one, but it's all for the perpose of understanding.

You still seem to think a 747 hitting a skyskraper is a show stopper...
Its a question of momentum and inertia, simply put large footprint towers
are designed to survive those impacts because they are relative to a
punch in the face not a stick of TNT in the ass. Same thing with high rise fires.
High rise buildings are designed to burn to the ground while still maintaining
the central frame. Go buy a 1" grade 8 bolt and cut through it with diesel fuel...

Its just not possible! Unless you were believe the NIST official story,
Which for the record is: "We can't explain what happened in WTC7."

~Dingus Mungus