Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Charging Circuit and it's Application to Pulse Motors

Started by Farmhand, June 01, 2013, 05:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Farmhand on June 02, 2013, 07:14:06 PM
I'm not asking for help I'm showing what I'm doing. I have no desire to discuss Bearden or the Orbo. I'm not here to answer vague questions either.

A perfect example of what annoys me is when I mentioned to Mags that a possible good use for a pulse motor is for a fan and a water pump to raise water from a ground level tank to a raised tank. Then Mags starts to try to tell me what I will need too do, what a joke. I am perfectly capable of deciding for myself what I need to do, he spoke of this and that with no idea of my needs ( which is nil in that area ). It wouldn't matter if it took two days or more to mover the water so the pump need not be any particular rating or type, I could use gearing pulley ratio's to make the work easier for the motor, the time it takes means nothing, there is no hurry, there is nothing to say I even need to use a conventional pump as long as the water is moved then that is all that matters. I was simply stating what a possible good use for a pulse motor could be, and I get sprayed with how I should do it, I never even said I was going to, just that it was a possible use. Jebus.

As far as dipoles go, to transfer energy from a supply to a load then emf must be applied and that comes from a dipole. Bearden was full of it. I pay no attention to him and have no need to. I also have no desire to speak of Tito or Don Smith here, they are full of it as well.

I also have no requirement for others opinions of what I should do, I am open to suggestions but I don't take directions.

I understand how the charging circuit works and how I am using it and why. If anyone see's anything I say as false then speak up and quote me in context with the complaint.

I'm not here to make friends and I didn't start the thread to continuously explain myself in posts. I made this thread to document the principal so that the people who are interested to use it or try it can do so with some help and info. And I'm here to develop novel and useful ways of using my free solar energy, My motor has been running for many hours already and I have not paid one cent for the input energy. That's free energy being used efficiently, I'm happy with that, I don't require any miracles.

When I am ready I'll post a basic drawing as I said I would.

The operation of the charging circuit is clearly defined although many people still do not understand it fully so that they can use it efectively. There is no need for any special oscillation ect. it works as it does and that is that a "de-q-ing" diode is a big improvement to the resonant charging circuit but in some cases where people may want some energy to return to the supply at certain frequencies the "de-q-ing" diode might be no wanted, also in some cases where the input current may not be compatible with a semiconductor diode it might be better left out. The basic purpose of the charging circuit is to provide an increased charge for better effect, all else is gravy.

I use a resonant charging circuit for my Tesla coil primary circuit, it has a large inductance because it is needed. I understand what I am doing Mags I explained the benefits of the large inductance for the charging circuit in the Tesla coil primary in the one or two of the Threads about Tesla coils.

I will use as much inductance as I need, this prototype has compromises made in several area's, one of them is the coils. I already explained that.

This thread is not about the ignition coil patent itself or the ignition coil application of the charging circuit, the patent just explains the charging circuit principal and shows where the idea was patented. Nothing more. I'll use the charging circuit however I please and unless I speak what you see as lies then there is no need to argue about it. IF you have a problem with something I say quote me in context and say so clearly what the problem is then I will address the issue in whatever way is applicable.

Why fill up the tread with pointless argument and misunderstanding ? That is a kind of suppression, be it intentional or not.

Cheers

P.S. Here's a suggestion guys, go work on your own projects and report on your progress where ever it is you are reporting on your progress.

To reiterate I am open to suggestions but I don't take directions. I am open to valid discussion but have no desire for people to try to tell me what I want to do. When I want help I'll ask for it, but I don't mind something in particular being pointed out to me if it is relative to what I'm doing. If I feel people are being underhanded and casting aspersions or making vague statements of a false or confusing nature I will speak out. And I will usually do so with quotes and links to references.

I expect the same, quotes and references please or it didn't happen.

Cheers

"I'm not asking for help I'm showing what I'm doing. I have no desire to discuss Bearden or the Orbo. I'm not here to answer vague questions either."

No problem. 

"A perfect example of what annoys me is when I mentioned to Mags that a possible good use for a pulse motor is for a fan and a water pump to raise water from a ground level tank to a raised tank. Then Mags starts to try to tell me what I will need too do, what a joke."

Hmm. Sorry. Seemed like you were looking for solutions at the time. I was wrong.

"This thread is not about the ignition coil patent itself or the ignition coil application of the charging circuit, the patent just explains the charging circuit principal and shows where the idea was patented. Nothing more. I'll use the charging circuit however I please and unless I speak what you see as lies then there is no need to argue about it. IF you have a problem with something I say quote me in context and say so clearly what the problem is then I will address the issue in whatever way is applicable."

Carry on then.

"To reiterate I am open to suggestions but I don't take directions"

Never gave directions. That MH's job.  Ill stay out of this.  Good luck

Mags

Farmhand

People should be aware that in some cases during certain operational conditions that some current will bypass the capacitor and be supplied to the motor coil directly, as does happen in most charging circuits to some degree. It's not all that important as long as it's not too much and the increased charge is secured and the phase delay in the charging coil remains compatible. This happening should be obvious and the shoot through current can be calculated for a given situation. At this point that is not all that important either, but the effect is already explained in the videos, and before in posts.

Cheers

P.S. I've set up an analogue current meter to measure the magnitude of the current pulses in amperes that are produced and how often when the coil discharge energy is taken out of the system and applied to an external load via a load switching arrangement. It can dump energy in the range of 0 to over 10 Joules per pulse resulting in several amperes of current through the battery (or load) in pulsations, The energy being dumped can be calculated and multiplied by the frequency to get "roughly" the energy dumped in joules and/or the power in Watts applied to the battery as a result of doing so.  ;D Side note is that the effect on the battery seems very beneficial and a fairly efficient charging method as well. Another point is, it's another way to demonstrate that when the energy is removed from the system it has an effect on the way the motor runs.

MileHigh

QuoteNever gave directions. That MH's job.  Ill stay out of this.  Good luck

You seem to enjoy taking pot-shots at me Magluvin, but I am not your punching bag.  So stop taking pot-shots at me please.  Whatever anger or frustration you have direct it elsewhere, not at me.

Farmhand

Luck is not required when working within reality and with proven technologies. Perseverance and understanding is all that is required.

Cheers

Farmhand

When the motor is running efficiently in "pulse mode" where the currents all return to zero and there is minimal to no shoot through current, the input power matches very closely the power switched through the motor coils by both measurement and by calculation (minus some small loss), using the potential energy in a capacitor formula (I use electronics assistant) the energy switched from the caps through the coils can be easily calculated. Also the energy dumped through the load with the load switching can be easily calculated, the energy dissipated by the LED's and the resistors can also be easily calculated fairly accurately being that that power is almost Smooth DC.

The results are that all energy is accounted for well. The only thing I am at odds to measure as a meaningful value is the mechanical work done by the shaft/rotor with the fan or other mechanical load, I guess the some of the work done on the generator coils is partially mechanical as well being that there is tuning capacitors and "relatively" significant energy is oscillating all the time there.

The main losses at the moment are in -

1) Vibration due to cogging and rotor not well balanced ect.
2) Copper and core losses (mainly in the high resistance generator coils)
3) Noise. (also vibration I suppose)
3) some radiated losses from the boost converter coil ( I kept the frequency fairly low though) (boost converter coil does get slightly warm at higher input power levels/duty ) not the mosfets though.. Not applicable when not in use (except for the diode voltage drop and DC resistance which is very low).

Not much waste heat is produced anywhere in the circuit to speak of at low and medium power levels.

The measured power and/or the calculated energy switched through the motor coils matches very closely the measured input power. And the work done for the input is very good as I see it. If I could measure the mechanical work done in a meaningful value I could fully gauge the motor's efficiency to do it's work.  :)

Cheers

P.S. If others are doing something similar with a motor they are most welcome to share here.  :) I just want to share what I'm doing and keep it real with minimal unnecessary argument. And without needing to feel as though i must keep justifying myself due to vague dismissive comments. People who post here with good intentions are most welcome and I will support them. I also welcome people to say so if they disagree with me, if it is relative to the point in context and done in an "up front" way. Everyone has the right to their own opinions. But I would appreciate them given as such and without vagueness or innuendo. Fairs fair. It's an open forum. I don't want to give the impression that I don't want anyone not to agree with me or some such thing. I just see the importance of things as being very relative to the situation. Blanket statements ect. don't always cover.