Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An interesting phenomenon I found

Started by xenophed, December 18, 2013, 07:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: MileHigh on February 16, 2014, 03:28:21 PM
E2matrix:

When you say that you insult 100+ years worth of science and electronics and engineering.  You are putting your head in the sand, which is your choice.  It's not a question of assuming, it's a question of applying knowledge.  You are in denial of that knowledge.  Yet, how many times have you been through this loop, 50 or more?  That is the true essence of the problem.

I am all for doing some research, but ideally it would be something new.  Playing with batteries, transformers, resistors, capacitors, inductors and transistors is OLD.  It's just a variation on people playing with tube circuits at the beginning of the 20th century.

So when someone presents yet another combination of batteries, transformers, and the other pieces, it is absolutely correct and makes perfect sense to assume that they are wrong.  Then instead of being a cheerleader, one can ask the presenter for more data to back up their claims.  It's just proper due diligence even if you want to believe.

MileHigh
Well thank you!   I'm glad that I've insulted the last 100 years of science, electronics and engineering....  especially since there is a great deal of evidence I've read that says they have had their heads buried in the sand the last 100 years by a campaign of dis-information by the likes of J.P. Morgan and others who want to maintain their control over energy enslaving the populous with their expensive gas, oil and other energy generation.    Note there are a few serious scientists and engineers who ARE working on free energy and who do have a high level of education but have managed pull their heads out of the sand.   

TinselKoala

The fastest current rise and fall times of the stimulating signal will give you the most "back emf" from the stimulated coil.

dieter

Yeah, thought so. And I guess the "idle time" between pulses should not be too long. In fact, afaik the duration of the bemf spike depends on the coil, so the pulse should he of this duration too, I guess.
Btw, interesting collection :  www.free-energy-info.co.uk/VladimirUtkin.pdf
May contain explanation about this phenomen.

MileHigh

E2matrix:

At least know that in mainstream engineering and academia there is no notion of "burying heads in the sand."  People that do very basic science research are not in my realm of experience.  But I have been schooled and have worked in tech for the past 35 years and that's my realm of experience.  People that design and manufacture electronics products, stuff like that.  They don't worry about this stuff.

In that sense the "issue" is not nearly as critical as you seem to believe.  The reality is that there is no issue.  Nowadays people try to design products that are more electrically efficient for sure, but it stops there.  The "Tesla free electricity in the air/JP Morgan/energy enslavement conspiracy" is just a tall tale, I assure you.  It's ridiculous to think that the power broadcasting story ever was real.  It's just a story that forms part of the narrative that forms the "implicitly accepted world view" for some of the people on this forum.  Not to mention that that story is exploited by people all the time to advance their own self interests.  Did you hear that Bedini had to detune his solar charger because the MIB might go after him?

Certainly research into energy production, transmission, storage, and so on is ongoing.  We absolutely have to do it.  How many scientists are doing the exotic research that you are discussing?  I don't know the answer to that.  However, I think that you can split those scientists into legitimate scientists and feigned legitimate "scientists" that are just posers that operate in the free energy cottage industry.  I doubt that you would be able to differentiate the real guys from the posers.  And, some of the "legitimate scientists" that I have seen around here are pretty shockingly lacking in reason and insight and basic skills also.

The bottom line about my statement remains true:  A circuit that consists of basic components is in fact under unity, or it is unity when you factor in the heat and tiny amount of EM generation.  There is simply no escaping this fact so you may as well move onto Plan B, whatever that is.  I am not going to say this every time somebody comes up with another circuit.  It's worth it to state it once in a while and leave it at that.

In a generic sense it's an important principle to think about.  Do you use your rational mind and the scientific method to learn and understand how Nature works, or, do you always challenge Nature every time you see a variation on the same theme?  Where do you direct your energies?  What is in your best interest?  Those are issues for each individual to consider for themselves.

So I will keep quiet now.  People are free to ignore my advice.  There is an entire world infrastructure of science and engineering out there that takes heed of my advice so I am fundamentally okay!  lol

MileHigh

Farmhand

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2014, 09:38:19 PM
E2matrix:

At least know that in mainstream engineering and academia there is no notion of "burying heads in the sand."  People that do very basic science research are not in my realm of experience.  But I have been schooled and have worked in tech for the past 35 years and that's my realm of experience.  People that design and manufacture electronics products, stuff like that.  They don't worry about this stuff.

In that sense the "issue" is not nearly as critical as you seem to believe.  The reality is that there is no issue.  Nowadays people try to design products that are more electrically efficient for sure, but it stops there.  The "Tesla free electricity in the air/JP Morgan/energy enslavement conspiracy" is just a tall tale, I assure you.  It's ridiculous to think that the power broadcasting story ever was real.  It's just a story that forms part of the narrative that forms the "implicitly accepted world view" for some of the people on this forum.  Not to mention that that story is exploited by people all the time to advance their own self interests.  Did you hear that Bedini had to detune his solar charger because the MIB might go after him?

Certainly research into energy production, transmission, storage, and so on is ongoing.  We absolutely have to do it.  How many scientists are doing the exotic research that you are discussing?  I don't know the answer to that.  However, I think that you can split those scientists into legitimate scientists and feigned legitimate "scientists" that are just posers that operate in the free energy cottage industry.  I doubt that you would be able to differentiate the real guys from the posers.  And, some of the "legitimate scientists" that I have seen around here are pretty shockingly lacking in reason and insight and basic skills also.

The bottom line about my statement remains true:  A circuit that consists of basic components is in fact under unity, or it is unity when you factor in the heat and tiny amount of EM generation.  There is simply no escaping this fact so you may as well move onto Plan B, whatever that is.  I am not going to say this every time somebody comes up with another circuit.  It's worth it to state it once in a while and leave it at that.

In a generic sense it's an important principle to think about.  Do you use your rational mind and the scientific method to learn and understand how Nature works, or, do you always challenge Nature every time you see a variation on the same theme?  Where do you direct your energies?  What is in your best interest?  Those are issues for each individual to consider for themselves.

So I will keep quiet now.  People are free to ignore my advice.  There is an entire world infrastructure of science and engineering out there that takes heed of my advice so I am fundamentally okay!  lol

MileHigh

Well said MileHigh, I too agree and have been saying on these forums for some time that Over Unity is a contentious term used in differing ways. The bottom line is exactly as you say. The same goes for power generation as for power use. If all losses are considered there is Unity and must be. All losses considered, everything is unity. We can go under unity only if we dissipate energy out of the system. Or we can go Over Unity only if we accumulate energy from outside the system into the system. Like a solar panel or wind turbine. All losses considered they are Unity, with solar and wind power the energy is free, the device is what we must pay for. Solar and wind are unique in that the energy comes to us, unlike a coal fired power station the coal must be dug up and taken to the power plant. That cost money so the fuel costs money and labor as well as the device (power plant).

Free energy is when you build a device and flick the switch and it harnesses the energy from the environment for us to use. Free energy has nothing to do with Over Unity, it has a lot to do with Unity though and Under Unity, because we want to get as close to unity for the harnessed free energy as we can get.

Any new source of energy will have an efficiency of "capture" for want of a better word and will be Under Unity, same as solar and wind are under unity, but the energy is free.

The efficiency has nothing to do with the cost. The cost does not dictate efficiency. We can use free energy inefficiently the same as we can use paid for energy inefficiently.

Cheers