Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forward EMF Collection

Started by d3x0r, December 20, 2013, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

@d3x0r
Is this the one.

Bob Smith

Quote from: Dave45 on May 07, 2014, 07:24:04 AM
@d3x0r
Is this the one.
Dave,
This is an interesting diagram. I know Tito gave it a "not bad" on his thread somewhere around page 200 (give or take 10 pgs). I'll try it out this week with some iron plumbing pipe from Home Depot as a hollow core, unless you suggest something else.  Do you need a diode in there to separate the charges?
Bob

Dave45

Hey Bob good luck with the coil, I havent tried it, just seemed like a logical way to hook it up.

Capacitors are interesting but I think they can dissipate energy if hooked up wrong.

stupify12

Hi Dave.

How was your findings about this current peculiar nature? There is only solution to the free energy we are looking for if your could destroy the Inductance of the coil you are feeding ;then- you will understand that emf and bemf are not permitted to flow but are being captured and stored, when the storage cant hold it anymore the energy is dissipated by radiant phenomenon.

When that time happen that you have destroyed the Inductance of the coil- any negative opposing factors will be neglected/Null. The resulting phenomenon will be what they call Amplification / Magnification of the Energy.

That's all I can share with my own opinion.

Meow   ;D ;D

Quote from: Dave45 on May 07, 2014, 09:05:15 PM
Hey Bob good luck with the coil, I havent tried it, just seemed like a logical way to hook it up.

Capacitors are interesting but I think they can dissipate energy if hooked up wrong.

d3x0r

think the caps have to be turned... since the current is always opposite I drew some arrows and the original would have had current flowing to both plates of the cap... this direction allows current to flow in and out at the same time... was going to play with that with some mobius toroids.