Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Regarding LENR, and specifically the Nickle Hydrogen Gas Loading method that is being used by "Rossi ECat", Defkalion, Brillouin Energy (Dr. Robert Godes the latter's chief scientist, who has systems now undergoing testing and engineering improvement at "S.R.I. International Laboratories"), and others now; the below is sort of the "recipe" for whats going on with the major commercial players' devices, either from their own Papers or words at events such as "ICCF18"... or leading scientists talking about others' technologies.

1) Convert the pure nickel to powder or nano-powder (which has the largest possible surface area for reaction).

2) Pump in compressed "regular" Hydrogen (although this will still have a small component of deuterium, most now agree that this H isotope is not required with Nickel for the LENR reaction, as it is for the original Pons and Fleishmann Palladium-Deuterium method using "heavy water" in an electrolytic cell).

3) Use an electric resistive heating element or some other means to raise the temp in the chamber to around 250 C or higher (once operating, this shouldn't be needed any more, or nearly as much, as heat is there from the reaction).

4) Generate and introduce an electromagnetic pulse waveform to the chamber (relatively low current, voltages and exact waveform shapes "unknown" because, as many folks believe, this is the "Secret Sauce" main intellectual property), this "excites" the nickel and H to react; and with the Brillouin method at least, can act as a "throttle" and "shut off" for control. Apparently, according to Dr. Godes' statements, square waves with very fast rise-times and short duration work best. And it has been shown, by scientists such as  Dr. Peter Hagelstein of M.I.T. , that it is possible to use other methods of exciting the lattice to help create, enhance, and/or control the reaction, such as lasers or ultrasonics. The consensus idea there being, create "high rate of change" of electron charge resulting in higher energy state, which allows the H to "burrow" into the "shaking" lattice of the metal.

5) Via precise calorimeter measurement (using industry standards), watch the temperature rise greatly as the reaction begins.... generating several times more watts of energy as "heat", than is expended as "Mains" electricity to create the reaction (COP's higher than "17" have been recorded, and "OU" seen by dozens of respected labs around the world).

6) Using water jackets, transfer this heat to a boiler to generate steam to run a turbine, which turns an electric dynamo generator the same way coal-fired, methane, or fission nuclear plants do it now.... except without the pollution or extreme dangers.

Unless you have a better way of using that heat. :)

Regarding the automotive cat-boxes, to be "safe", one should use brand-new ones with new clean pipe to test these claims... to exclude "old residue".

ramset

JDC Has done a nice little Vid of What we are all looking for in the US at the moment ,,,HEAT
I was by Tesla's  Niagra Falls powerplant yesterday ,,,the water falls are  :o   FROZEN

Apparently its happened before ,must have concerned the Powerplant builders just a bit?

Justin's movie
Here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6OZykbnLQw&feature=share&list=PLO6FJVqlxatda3Z3jaKBQOBzBKpYk-G9w

thx
Chet
Ps
Justin very much appreciate your sharing as well as your olive branch .
both are examples of the right thing to do!

as they say In the Carribean "Foward Man" [Sigh.... would love some warm caribean sand on the chilly Feet ATM]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: ramset on January 24, 2014, 06:17:53 AM
JDC Has done a nice little Vid of What we are all looking for in the US at the moment ,,,HEAT
I was by Tesla's  Niagra Falls powerplant yesterday ,,,the water falls are  :o   FROZEN

Apparently its happened before ,must have concerned the Powerplant builders just a bit?

Justin's movie
Here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6OZykbnLQw&feature=share&list=PLO6FJVqlxatda3Z3jaKBQOBzBKpYk-G9w

thx
Chet
Ps
Justin very much appreciate your sharing as well as your olive branch .
both are examples of the right thing to do!

as they say In the Carribean "Foward Man" [Sigh.... would love some warm caribean sand on the chilly Feet ATM]

Thanks for the plug. Also check out http://youtu.be/YVM7InF7FcQ I was able to get the internals much hotter than the video you posted. So hot my thermoters and thermocouples could not read it. Over 1000F, working on sealing the system before I do the efficiency tests. Too crude right now, I know I can get more heat out of it by fine tuning it.

woopy

woopy

Hi all

just made a lot of test today.

It seems that the reaction works everywhere on the substrate.

I cut some small portion and even reduced some to powder.

The best result seems to happen on the flat surfaces (i cut the honeycomb in the longitudinal direction, so i get some flat surface)

One thing that is very interesting is that when i place the HHO torch (without flame ) at 1 cm above a flat surface , the HHO jet create  a dot of reaction that become very fast red hot than almost white hot, and than i get the flashback and the flame appears at the torch. And at this moment, without moving the torch (same position at 1 cm ), the dot is much less hot (only lightly red hot ).
So it seems that the flamless reaction is more efficient than the pure HHO flame.
This answers one of my question in the previous post, but need to be confirmed by further testing......so LENR perhaps ???? youp youp !! Don't shoot me down !!

Than i tried to inject moisture in the cat honeycomb, and than i could not get the reaction on the wet portion. So i think it will not work with my vapor from my LENR reactor. But who knows ??

Voila for today

Laurent