Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Small amount of HHO Gas into automotive Catalytic converter yields OU heat??

Started by ramset, January 14, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Just for clarity.
all you need to test this is a cardboard box and a thermometer.Thats it nothing else !!

if you know your input power to the HHO cell?

say its taking you 30 watts to make your gas? [BTW 30 watts can make a resistor white hot 1000 F or higher  easily]

put the "reactor" in a washing machine sized cardboard box
just place the box over the unit. put a thermometer lead into the box .
[hang the lead  inside ]

run the "reactor".. when the heat stops rising in the box .write down the temp.

now take a 30 watt light bulb or soldering iron or
whatever resistive element you have handy.

run the test again.

compare your final temperature rise against ambient [temp outside the box]
this is a fixed loss   to ambient test .

who won??

thx
Chet
PS I have simplfied the experiment, however running the comparison test together is the best way. [simultaneously]
also the most fun .
caloric measurement is the tool you must have to play in this field ,
to deny yourself this tool would be a shame ,besides its fun to have a line in the sand
to beat [the resistor being that benchmark]

this way you can check if you are OU in a few moments time!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jdc.products@gmail.com

Quote from: conradelektro on January 27, 2014, 11:57:05 AM
The reaction of oxyhydrogen (Browm Gas, Knallgas) on platinum has been extensively researched since the 19th century.

It is an interesting "Heterogeneously Catalyzed Reaction", but not OU.

Please view the folowing links and scientific papers:

http://www.minotech.de/forschung/hho-technologie/heizen-mit-hho/ (in German, chapters 4 and 5 are on the topic)

http://books.google.at/books?id=TiG6eo4GVv8C&pg=PA3&lpg=PA3&dq=oxyhydrogen+platinum+reaction&source=bl&ots=qBVSwwT8H_&sig=Sd7h2UwzHqOR38VOH4vTsa7i7Qw&hl=de&sa=X&ei=KIrmUqWVM6GqyAOmpYGYBg&ved=0CFAQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=oxyhydrogen%20platinum%20reaction&f=false  (Heterogeneously Catalyzed Reactions, second half of the book page)

http://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CDAQFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchgate.net%2Fpublication%2F222236058_Kinetics_of_the_hydrogen-oxygen_reaction_on_platinum%2Ffile%2F32bfe5118f770781c9.pdf&ei=tIvmUo_UD6Px4QSiy4HICg&usg=AFQjCNG5ON9V9e9YIdxDujAqDJhQ0XbN5A&bvm=bv.59930103,d.bGQ&cad=rja (the reaction is specified at the beginning of the article)

http://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDwQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platinummetalsreview.com%2Fpdf%2Fpmr-v10-i2-060-064.pdf&ei=9ozmUriUAeKM4AT-3oCwDg&usg=AFQjCNEiEl-ScmivigKiPxuqnfwVNXDs8Q&bvm=bv.59930103,d.bGE&cad=rja (1966 some things were not clear yet)

http://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CHoQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcfg.web.psi.ch%2Fclean_air.pdf&ei=9ozmUriUAeKM4AT-3oCwDg&usg=AFQjCNGGsifdttDfIT-TnQ4_lAKPDqd_Rg&bvm=bv.59930103,d.bGE&cad=rja

It is not a debunk attempt, I just want to make people aware of the state of the art.

Greetings, Conrad

I read over the reports. Most of them I have seen and I would encourage you to do some more digging on this effect and post what you come up with. I wasn't impressed. None of them utilized pure hho out of a hho cell. One of the reports said hho would ignite so they had to pump air in lol, which will significantly reduce the efficiency of the reaction inside the reactor. That is a no no. We have already begun the process of solving the flashback and its very simple, diffusion and or creating a nano structure where flame propagation cannot occur.

Another report was studying the effect over a noble metal wire? Really? Its a tiny whiny wire, nothing to write home about.

I didn't see anything listed to suggest the effect was studied at all levels and scales possible. I'm seeing a bunch of tiny experiments which were not engineered correctly to be utilized in any useful way. Any actual fully functional on demand HHO or Hydrogen cataylytic heaters in the range of 250-1000 watts (something that blue collar Joe would use and not something so large a space colony would need)? I don't even care if the tests proved terrible inefficiencies, I just want to see the reports.

Got more information you can post? I had a hard time finding anything, this is what the forums are about right? sharing information that one person is seeking which another person has found? So far I have found out that 90 percent of the community didn't even know about the effect, the other 10 percent say its old news but haven't hit hard with any relevant information.

And please explain to me why the big boys at Nasa, MIT, Corporate LENR / Cold Fusion companies like Black Light Power, Brillouin, Rossi, Defkalian are all suggesting Hydrogen or different isotopic structures of Hydrogen sent through a catalyst metal like Nickel, Platinum, Palladium is producing useful amounts of excess heat, which is clean and pure? Nuclear Fusion at room temperatures if you will. Are you suggesting these guys are fools and the accredited scientists, engineers, and ph-d's  are spending millions if not billions of dollars at the corporate level to develop this stuff because there is nothing to it?

What I find interesting are the people that claim all this has been done before by people who were using stone tools and we never seemed to figure out a way to make the technology useful. Its water for god sakes. Of course we should be doing everything we can to utilize it. Forgetting about the exotic side and absolute mind boggling power densities of the Cold Fusion LENR technology, We all could easily be producing and storing our own Hydrogen using cheap solar and wind. No expensive high pressure storage of Hydrogen is needed either. You see anybody doing it? I aint never been able to go to Lowes or HomeDepot and buy a solar hydrogen system and my parents didn't either.

I just don't get the people that stick their nose up at some of this stuff like there is nothing to it and then provide really weak documentation as their evidence. To an uneducated individual, they may read your thread, click on the links and agree with you but I cannot. Something isn't adding up with this tech. Nobody really knows much about it, people that say they do usually have never built, tested, or used any of the systems, only regurgitating what was told to them or something they read out of a book or report.

ramset

Justin
I see you are an early riser too?
BTW You copied Conrads monster link and placed it on this page [your quote above] it makes the page hard to read [you have to move the mouse back and forth]
can you remove that Conrad quote above [the page will go back to normal ]

also I am not saying anything against this being Special,what I am saying is the test to measure it is soooooo simple .
and now that you [and we hopefuly] are playing in this field .doing caloric measurement is mandatory for making advancement
not an option!
thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

conradelektro

Quote from: jdc.products@gmail.com on January 28, 2014, 06:34:25 AM
I read over the reports. Most of them I have seen and I would encourage you to do some more digging on this effect and post what you come up with. I wasn't impressed. None of them utilized pure hho out of a hho cell. One of the reports said hho would ignite so they had to pump air in lol, which will significantly reduce the efficiency of the reaction inside the reactor. That is a no no. We have already begun the process of solving the flashback and its very simple, diffusion and or creating a nano structure where flame propagation cannot occur.

Another report was studying the effect over a noble metal wire? Really? Its a tiny whiny wire, nothing to write home about.

I didn't see anything listed to suggest the effect was studied at all levels and scales possible. I'm seeing a bunch of tiny experiments which were not engineered correctly to be utilized in any useful way. Any actual fully functional on demand HHO or Hydrogen cataylytic heaters in the range of 250-1000 watts (something that blue collar Joe would use and not something so large a space colony would need)? I don't even care if the tests proved terrible inefficiencies, I just want to see the reports.

Got more information you can post? I had a hard time finding anything, this is what the forums are about right? sharing information that one person is seeking which another person has found? So far I have found out that 90 percent of the community didn't even know about the effect, the other 10 percent say its old news but haven't hit hard with any relevant information.

I did a quick search just to show that the effects Woopy was showing are known and that the reaction is known and that the platinum as a catlyst is known. Sorry, it is bad of me that I do not jump into a two month literature search. But I would do it if I wanted to do research in this area. It was meant as good advice. Of course, advise is cheap, doing it would be better. But verybody has his own pet project, and HHO is not my pet project.

Woopy was asking what kind of reaction is that and I provided a link to a paper which describes the reaction at the beginning. Sorry, that you knew the reaction already.

And please explain to me why the big boys at Nasa, MIT, Corporate LENR / Cold Fusion companies like Black Light Power, Brillouin, Rossi, Defkalian are all suggesting Hydrogen or different isotopic structures of Hydrogen sent through a catalyst metal like Nickel, Platinum, Palladium is producing useful amounts of excess heat, which is clean and pure? Nuclear Fusion at room temperatures if you will. Are you suggesting these guys are fools and the accredited scientists, engineers, and ph-d's  are spending millions if not billions of dollars at the corporate level to develop this stuff because there is nothing to it?

I think there is something to it, but it is a bit further out on a branch of the knowledge tree than many think.

What I find interesting are the people that claim all this has been done before by people who were using stone tools and we never seemed to figure out a way to make the technology useful. Its water for god sakes. Of course we should be doing everything we can to utilize it. Forgetting about the exotic side and absolute mind boggling power densities of the Cold Fusion LENR technology, We all could easily be producing and storing our own Hydrogen using cheap solar and wind. No expensive high pressure storage of Hydrogen is needed either. You see anybody doing it? I aint never been able to go to Lowes or HomeDepot and buy a solar hydrogen system and my parents didn't either.

I just don't get the people that stick their nose up at some of this stuff like there is nothing to it and then provide really weak documentation as their evidence. To an uneducated individual, they may read your thread, click on the links and agree with you but I cannot. Something isn't adding up with this tech. Nobody really knows much about it, people that say they do usually have never built, tested, or used any of the systems, only regurgitating what was told to them or something they read out of a book or report.

Attacking me will not advance your research. Sorry that I wrote something, it was received in the wrong way. I am not the enemy, I just wanted to help. I only wanted to document the obvious which many people do not seem to know. You stated yourself that only few people know about it. I just wanted to show that what Woopy shows in his videos is not some unknown mysterious process never seen before. Yes, it is interesting, but I wanted to put it into perspective. It was not meant to replace a literature search.

I shut up now, because I do not want to provide the neccessary help, which would be an exhaustive literature search.

Greetings, Conrad

jdc.products@gmail.com

haha, this is what happens when I type. I upset people for some reason. If I feel like a post is negative in its content, I'm going to fire back and ask questions to that person. Nobody should get upset. Just help me find more detailed information with some meat on the bone. I'm working as hard as I can to provide the cold hard data but I'm sure the stuff was done before and is well known because a lot of people tell me so. I just want to see the data and videos. Not trying to step on toes or belittle anyone, I just want answers. The answers I'm getting isn't tangible enough to satisfy the quest.

When I speak, I am speaking in terms of generalizations and do not intentionally point the finger at any one soul. Its just I've been through this time and time again. People try to make me feel like the technology is outdated and insignificant but can't provide evidence of fully functional systems only tiny bench top experiments and some lovely math to go along with it.

Its ok for people to make me feel like I'm wasting my time but its not ok for me to flip the switch and point out why I felt a persons posts was not acceptable?

I know what it is, I'm usually right when I point these things out and it upsets people. Thats ok though. You guys just keep paying attention. This technology is going places....