Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jerry Bayles Chiral Effect Homopolar "A" Vector Alternator, and Syncho Coil.

Started by synchro1, March 13, 2014, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Verpies,

Here's a quote from the Acoustic Magnetic Generator thread:

Quote from: MileHigh on Today at 02:41:26 AMThe small motor drives two big radially-magnetized disk magnets.

Wrong! You're looking at two axially magnetized spinning disk magnets

Please keep the discussion coherent and at a decent debating level.
He wrote "radial" - not "axial".

Quote from: MileHigh on Today at 02:41:26 AMIf it is, then you are looking at a synchronous motor. 

...in a Faraday Homopolar configuration.

There you go again.
He wrote "synchronous", not "Homopolar"

Quote from: MileHigh on Today at 02:41:26 AM...flutter due to the changing magnetic fields

The magnetic fields are stationary.

Why are they stationary if their sources are non-uniform and moving?
Anyway, Milehigh specifically wrote about changing magnetinc fields, not about moving or non-stationary fields.
Conflation of "changing" with "moving" confuses direction with magnitude and brings the discussion to a new lower level.

@Verpies,

So what if Milehigh wrote that Bayles's magnets are radially magnetized? Who is he when he's just a chronic crank? Who am I who wrote the magnets are polarized axially, some kind of contentious disrupter? What right do you have to start to denigrate me assuming you got the word from God, when he's just dead wrong about it. The magnets are either polarized from end to end or side to side. What's the matter with you? You believe Milehigh is the almighty authority when at least three quaters of what he says is simply bilious?

Jerry's magnets are not diametrically polarized from side to side, but AXIALLY POLARIZED from end to end as I stated, not as Milehigh pontifically wrote. That's just for starters. I need to update the thread immediately for the viewers, but I'll be right back to you on your Moby ration of rubbish!

synchro1

Here's a comment to Milehigh from the Acoustic Magnetic Generator thread with the hyperlink to the Jerry Bayles video at the bottom:

@Milehigh,

Here's what I think to be Jerry Bayles's best video including a sound tract: He conducts five tests and discusses an electrogravitational frequency of 10.03 hrz along with the Schumman constant of 7.83 hrz. View tests 3 and 4. Bayles understands the nature of the Shumman resonance cavity between space and ground. Explain why you don't believe there is extra energy generated in Bayles balance magnets at the resonant frequencies he remarks about. There's an inverse conversion factor, and he's measuring in micro seconds.

Bayles's analysis of the Chiral effect, excluding equality of field strength in magnets of equal strength and the possibility of propulsion back and forth from rotation is of special interest as well:

The fundamental electrogravitational frequency of 10.03 Hz is measured as a strong resonance along with others that prove the wave field exists around the disk magnets which leads to chiral energy differences that arise from a spiral geometry moving outwards from the disks. This is free energy and proof that energy is not balanced around the disks.

This sounds extremely complex, but Jerry's experiments would be very simple to replicate.

http://www.electrogravity.com/BMRT/BalMagResTests_6.mov

synchro1

Quote from Bayles:

"There's a quantum effect much like Pauli's exclusion principle, where two particles in an atom cannot have the same quantum state. A double magnet system cannot have the same energy in opposite sides if one side is the mirror image of the other. That is, there is a quantum state of the field that will not allow for equal energies in the opposite and mirror image field".

The upshot of Jerry's discovery is that two axial polarized disk magnets of equal mirror strength in adjacency will result in one or the other magnets gaining strength over it's twin.

Secondly; Spinning the twin magnets will result in a predictable strength shift in the direction of spin. Reversing the direction of spin will result in the opposite twin gaining the extra strength.

Thirdly; The magnets fight to restore their equilibrium. As the spin frequency is reduced to resonance, the equal strength magnet has a "Tug Of WAR" with it's sister. resulting in a powerful oscillation!

Placing a set of LC tank radial magnet core "Synchro Output Coils" around the oscillating disks in resonance would result in copious free energy from the "A" vector quantum potential! 

synchro1

I subscribed to Jerry Bayles's Youtube site, and wrote and invited him to join us on this discussion thread.

Here's a copy of the attachment image text from below:

"The right side is a lighter shade of yellow then the left side. This is to represent the difference in energy in the field. There's a quantum effect much like Pauli's exclusion principle, where two particles in an atom cannot have the same quantum state. A double magnet system cannot have the same energy in opposite sides if one side is the mirror image of the other. That is, there is a quantum state of the field that will not allow for equal energies in the opposite and mirror image field".