Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jerry Bayles Chiral Effect Homopolar "A" Vector Alternator, and Syncho Coil.

Started by synchro1, March 13, 2014, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Conradelectro,

There are longitudinal waves that are formed by phase conjunction of electromagnetic waves 180 degrees out of phase in a spinning diametric tube. The longitudinal waves are projected out along the axis of symmetry, or neutral zone at resonance, like a smoke rings, and punch into the stack of radial neo magnets with an oscillating impact, enough to generate current in copper coils wrapped around the magnet stack core. This is not a crack pot theory, nor is it related to ordinary inductance.

synchro1

MileHigh

Quotelike Milehigh who started out on this thread maintaining that Jerry Bayles's Chiral Disks were merely diametrically magnetized.

You are supposed to be an educated man with a strong command of the English language?  You have authored a serious book that is sitting on library shelves all over the world?

Go back and look at my original posting and retest your English comprehension skills.

synchro1

@Milehigh,

Alright, I went back and retrieved your comment, here it is:

"Synchro1:

I looked at the clip.  Here is what I think the setup is:  There is a signal generator that is controlling the speed of a small motor.  The small motor drives two big radially-magnetized disk magnets.  Above the disk magnets there is something that resembles a weather vane.  There are magnets on the "weather vane" that cause it to flutter due to the changing magnetic fields.  At the right frequency the weather vane starts to spin".

"The small motor drives two big radially-magnetized disk magnets"

What's the meaning of this to you? Are not radial and diametric synonymous?

MileHigh