Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Please note, the 1.094 in my previous calculation has no units and is a dimensionless number since it is based on a ratio.  The dimensionless number of 1.094 is also based on a ratio between the speed of light in a vacuum and the speed of sound in the nuclear structure of the atom. Velocity may be expressed in units of megahertz-meters. This dimensional frequency expresses a relationship between the size and frequency of the transitional quantum state. Expressing velocity in units of megahertz-meters is useful in describing the transitional state of non-centric systems.  So, in essence, TK has no legitimate argument with the dimensionless number of 1.094 being used as 1.094 MHz meters or 1,094,000 m/s.

The megahertz-meter relationship describes the process of quantum transition. The quantum transition involves a strong interaction involving all of the natural forces. Strong interactions require strong mediating forces. The strength of the electrical force, the nuclear force, and the gravitational force converge at a displacement equal to n times the classical radius of the electron 2rp.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 23, 2014, 04:55:44 AM
LOL.  Other than the established crackpot Miles Mathis there are few who would continue to fight your many times lost battle with reality.

Please provide a scientific rebuttal instead of asserting your opinion.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TinselKoala

Quote4 * 10035553 seconds = 40,142,212 seconds, and 3.1416 * 10035553 seconds = 31,527,693 seconds

40,142,212 seconds / 31,527,693 seconds = 1.27200906 or 4 / 3.14 = 1.27...
DIMENSIONLESS, since you are taking the ratio of two quantities of SECONDS.
4 - 3.14 = 0.86
1.27200906 * 0.86 = 1.093927791,
Two more DIMENSIONLESS numbers, the ratio and the product of DIMENSIONLESS numbers, not to mention the FALSE PRECISION and the nonsensical subtraction of two ratios.
Quotewhich is equal to the quantum transitional speed of 1.094 MHz meters or 1,094,000 m/s. 
Where did these "meters per second" units come from? A DIMENSIONLESS number is NOT EQUAL to a velocity or a "MegaHertzMeters" made-up quantity.
YOU FAIL at this step because your UNITS do not compute properly.  "SIX" does not equal "Half a dozen EGGS".  Is six o'clock equal to a six-pack of cola? That is what you are claiming here. DIMENSIONS, aka UNITS, matter and must work out algebraically just as the numbers themselves must. YOU FAIL in this.
QuoteThe quantum transitional speed is directly tied to the Planck's constant, the fine structure constant, the speed of light, the speed of sound in the nuclear structure of the atom, etc.

I can make up all kinds of numbers too. If the UNITS do not work out, as they do not work out in your pretend calculation above .... they are wrong.

You are playing some pretty silly games with numbers there.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 23, 2014, 05:27:48 AM
DIMENSIONLESS, since you are taking the ratio of two quantities of SECONDS. Two more DIMENSIONLESS numbers, the ratio and the product of DIMENSIONLESS numbers, not to mention the FALSE PRECISION and the nonsensical subtraction of two ratios.Where did these "meters per second" units come from? A DIMENSIONLESS number is NOT EQUAL to a velocity or a "MegaHertzMeters" made-up quantity.
YOU FAIL at this step because your UNITS do not compute properly.  "SIX" does not equal "Half a dozen EGGS".  Is six o'clock equal to a six-pack of cola? That is what you are claiming here. DIMENSIONS, aka UNITS, matter and must work out algebraically just as the numbers themselves must. YOU FAIL in this.
I can make up all kinds of numbers too. If the UNITS do not work out, as they do not work out in your pretend calculation above .... they are wrong.

You are playing some pretty silly games with numbers there.

Please read my previous post.  I already addressed your dimensionless argument prior to you posting, along with the megahertz meter relationship.

Gravock

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on May 23, 2014, 05:31:17 AM
Please read my previous post.  I already addressed your dimensionless crap prior to you posting this.

Gravock
Dimensionless crap? The DIMENSIONLESS NUMBERS came from your post, didn't they?

Do you now dispute the FACT that units, aka dimensions, MUST work out properly in any calculation? Let's see you give some support for THAT.

Now please show your COMPLETE calculations, as I have done, that also show the units/dimensions working out properly.

But of course  you cannot.