Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula eternal lantern 4

Started by MenofFather, June 01, 2014, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Quote from: kippy on March 26, 2015, 01:52:16 PM
okay so the akula 30 watt not working  it is fake ?
Seems not fake. Two gays only replicate this, Ruslan and one gay seems.

memoryman

Quote from: MenofFather on March 26, 2015, 02:00:56 PM
Seems not fake. Two gays only replicate this, Ruslan and one gay seems.

Are homophobic or did you mean "guys' instead of 'gays'?
Seems not fake; ever watched a magician performing before your eyes? Seems not fake also...

MarkE

Quote from: kippy on March 26, 2015, 01:52:16 PM
okay so the akula 30 watt not working  it is fake ?
That's a logical conclusion that fits the available data.

kippy

I see on youtube  a men works with the akula see link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDA3Io6Vzsg

the man has this working, but see that the flow is very low as the akula is connected to the transformer

to me this is 3 amps too high current and does not work
and the coil L1 does give pulze

forest

Quote from: MarkE on March 13, 2015, 08:19:35 AM
Well, I think under the circumstances, the safest route for you is to use a traditional heater controller.  You can purchase one or more 20A solidstate relays and control them all from a relatively inexpensive controller off the shelf or that you can design and build.  That will spare you any energy storage components save for the small power supply needed to run the controller.

MarkE

If I use rectified and filtered DC say like 320-340VDC straight to my heater elements how can I protect circuit from shortcircuit to water or leakage current to ground ? Would the odinary 230VAC protection breaker work with DC ? do you know any commercial solution for such protection on DC line (except barebone fuse) ?