Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity electrolysis - 31 times more effective gas production than with DC

Started by hartiberlin, July 30, 2014, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Marshallin on August 02, 2014, 02:12:55 AM
Point of this article is show diferent method of electrolysis. This metodnt does not depend diffusion "coefficient of ions" , so in normal language - ability of water transfer DC current per mm2. Nothing more ..

quote : "This difference seems to be very important for the practical and industrial application of ultra-short power electrolysis since the electrolysis power can be increased without decreasing the efficiency."

I did read the article. Can you read the graph? Their DATA does not agree with the quote. Look at Figure 3b. As the power increases (the "legend" gives the power levels of the trials, groups of data points indicated by the little symbols triangle, square, circle etc.) the electrical efficiency goes DOWN and so does the gas volume per watt (Fig3A) and in all cases, except for the lowest actual powerlevel and one frequency at that level.... is BELOW that of the straight DC power. It looks to me, from Figure 3B, that the efficiency of the pulsed power goes down at even greater rate as the DC efficiency does with increasing power levels, and it starts out less efficient in the first place. In other words, I interpret that graph to indicate exactly the opposite of what is quoted above and I see no justification in the Japanese paper for asserting otherwise.

Perhaps you can explain Figure 3, reproduced above, to me so that I understand it better.

Les Banki

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 02, 2014, 03:08:43 AM

Perhaps you can explain Figure 3, reproduced above, to me so that I understand it better.

TK,

Sorry to "butt in" your dialogue with 'Marshallin' but I can clarify it for you.
I hope others will benefit also.

First, perhaps you should know that I was the one who tracked down that Japanese article during my research.
(It wasn't easy to find or download!)
I am the one who sent it in private e-mails to 'Marshallin', to my friend in Germany (who sent me the Indian article) and a few other selected individuals.

Have a look at Fig. 3b again.

Locate the short line (with the rectangles) with only 3 frequencies on it - 7.5kHz - 15kHz - 17kHz  (Pulse 7.9V/1.2A)
Note that the line is virtually VERTICAL between 15Khz and 17kHz!

The position of the 17kHz point is WELL ABOVE the DC line!

When my German friend and I were discussing the technical details, he said:
Why did they stop at 17Khz??

Yes, WHY indeed?

Because, if they continued, the line would have gone OFF the 'chart' and give the 'game' away!
Keep in mind that the "frequency" here is just a pulse REPETITION RATE, meaning more power is applied to the cell,
WITHOUT decreasing the EFFICIENCY!

THAT is clearly CONTRARY to DC electrolysis!

Thus, it should be clear to those who can interpret the results that THIS electrolysis method is indeed a different 'mechanism'.
(to use the expression in their paper)

Fig 3b further proves that the highest efficiency figure was obtained with the lowest pulse amplitude used in those tests.

End of story.

Cheers,
Les Banki

MarkE

Quote from: Marshallin on August 01, 2014, 03:07:26 PM
OK i will give it try (i mean your schematic).

Can you please advice what value of electronic components need to be used to get it work properly?

I am using right now 12v 89A power supply. I want to go up to 100khz.
I am traveling at the moment. Is your goal to form pulses as close to the Japanese paper as possible or is it most important that the circuit look like theirs?

ramset

Les
Thank you very much for your contribution and the attached circuit!!

needs much more attention and investigative replication !

Short Hard pulses are all the Rage these days......

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Marshallin

Quote from: MarkE on August 02, 2014, 08:51:15 AM
I am traveling at the moment. Is your goal to form pulses as close to the Japanese paper as possible or is it most important that the circuit look like theirs?

Thx for reply.

My goal is get pulse form like they have (medium voltage - as much amps as posible), it wont matter how it will look like. Of course no hurry.