Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek demonstration from Bill Alek at TeslaTech conference

Started by hartiberlin, August 03, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

Regarding the output resistor.
In the presentation Sterling says that they connected a scope across the resistor earlier (35:28 mark),
and saw no visible shift between the signals.

TinselKoala

Quote4. The transformer getting colder than the room temperature is also NOT normal, when
at least 14 Watts Apparent power goes into it.. !

I have never seen any instrumental data that supports this claim. It has always resulted from someone putting their hand on the transformer and saying "it feels cool". I will happily wager all that I own, or a hundred dollar donation to a no-kill animal shelter, that this claim is untrue.

First, let the transformer truly come to room temperature by leaving it in the room for a day without disturbing it. Take a good measurement of the transformer's temperature and the ambient room temperature to start. Set up the apparatus in a draft-free location, turn it on and walk away, leave it completely alone. At the end of one hour, repeat the temperature measurements of both the transformer and the room temperature. If the device is cooler than it was when it started, and the room temperature is the same or greater, I will concede. Otherwise.....  it's just another claim without support that turns out to be false when properly tested.

TinselKoala

Quote from: kEhYo77 on August 04, 2014, 12:54:08 PM
Regarding the output resistor.
In the presentation Sterling says that they connected a scope across the resistor earlier (35:28 mark),
and saw no visible shift between the signals.

I do not trust Sterling's ability to discriminate a three degree phase shift on a portable digital oscilloscope, sorry. 

Did you read the data sheet for the current monitor? Did you notice that it has a built-in 3 microsecond delay? What is the phase shift that results from a three microsecond lag at 3200 Hz?

TinselKoala

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 04, 2014, 12:35:51 PM
1. As I understand it, this quick demo was setup seperately from his speech at the conference for Sterling and a few other guys there.
A "stealth demo" without too many tough questions from a discriminating audience, in other words.
2. I agree, that we donĀ“t know how much indusctance these output resistors have, although I think at the
used output frequencies the error margin will be small.
A very rough estimate is 60 uH for the resistor and the meter or so of wiring. This results in a reactance of about 1.2 ohms at 3200 Hz and only about 0.45 Ohms at 1200 Hz. It is enough to make a significant difference in the 3200 Hz output power readings taken from the DMMs, but probably not for the 1200 Hz readings of the "control" transformer. Testing at two different frequencies is a big no-no!
3. At Minute 41:00 he shows the transformer current being behind the 90 degrees mark exactly with no waveform
jumping and the transformer just being shorted via the ampmeter, so if the measurement devices
are right calibrated, that really shows a negative power going from the transformer back to the audio amp !
If you really believe that then you must also believe that my microQEG is doing the same thing: sending negative power back to its oscillator, based on exactly the same kind of evidence.

4. The transformer getting colder than the room temperature is also NOT normal, when
at least 14 Watts Apparent power goes into it.. !
See above. There has been no evidence presented in support of this radical claim, which is after all easy to test.
So there is something going on there.
I hope we will soon see more measurements from him or also the scooter demonstrated.

Regards, Stefan.
On this last part I can agree. There is something going on there: either an ignorant or a deliberate attempt to put forth measurement errors as actual evidence for overunity performance, in order to gain investment.
If Alek were sincere and actually had any real OU, wouldn't he be happy to have you test it yourself, in any way you liked? I know I would. So ask him to send you a unit for testing, and see what he says.

Vortex1

You cannot use one of those infrared temperature meters to read with any degree of accuracy when the emissivity of the surfaces or distance is different. Often you will get  a difference between two readings when measuring the same surface / same distance.

Matched Thin film Platinum 100 Ohm resistance film sensors used in a differential bridge circuit would be a better choice when trying to differentiate one degree or less.

Also the cores will take quite some time to heat up as the loss is in the copper wire, which is not efficiently  coupled to the cores thermally. At this low frequency (3200Hz) with metglass, core loss / core heating  is hardly an issue.