Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek demonstration from Bill Alek at TeslaTech conference

Started by hartiberlin, August 03, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

Tinsel,  an audio amplifier cannot use reactive power to return power to the source battery through an inverter.
Stop telling people  to use this 'solution' to prove OU.

TinselKoala

Quote from: kEhYo77 on August 04, 2014, 03:37:09 AM
Tinsel,  an audio amplifier cannot use reactive power to return power to the source battery through an inverter.
Stop telling people  to use this 'solution' to prove OU.

What the heck are you talking about? Are you talking about the demonstration where Bill Alek used an audio amplifier, sucking perhaps 20 Watts from the mains, to power a couple of transformers to 3 or 6 watts output?  Or is there some other demonstration I missed, where the true inputs and outputs of his system are measured, instead of starting half-way in and calling that "input power"?

What Alek showed is a great demonstration of measurement error and misdirection, nothing more.
And an inverter is just one of the conversion strategies I may have to use if someone presents me with a device they claim makes more than 1.3 to 1 or even more than that.  If that is what you are talking about.

Now.... where is the video and measurements of the claimed self-charging battery charger system, like on the scooter? That was supposed to be demonstrated, that was supposed to wind up with more charge on the batteries after running around all day? Please tell me I missed that one too, and give me the link to THAT video, if you don't mind too much.

pulp

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 04, 2014, 03:51:54 AM

Now.... where is the video and measurements of the claimed self-charging battery charger system, like on the scooter? That was supposed to be demonstrated, that was supposed to wind up with more charge on the batteries after running around all day? Please tell me I missed that one too, and give me the link to THAT video, if you don't mind too much.

Now they are waiting for investor or donations first...

tinman

@TK

Dosnt look that hard to make TK-you should build one of them flash transformer's!as per the specs in the video!. Only then will we get some correct measurements.
Lets not worry about what the audio amp is consuming,as it would consume power without any thing hooked to the output. Lets see how efficient the transformer itself is.

hartiberlin

1. As I understand it, this quick demo was setup seperately from his speech at the conference for Sterling and a few other guys there.

2. I agree, that we donĀ“t know how much indusctance these output resistors have, although I think at the
used output frequencies the error margin will be small.

3. At Minute 41:00 he shows the transformer current being behind the 90 degrees mark exactly with no waveform
jumping and the transformer just being shorted via the ampmeter, so if the measurement devices
are right calibrated, that really shows a negative power going from the transformer back to the audio amp !

4. The transformer getting colder than the room temperature is also NOT normal, when
at least 14 Watts Apparent power goes into it.. !

So there is something going on there.
I hope we will soon see more measurements from him or also the scooter demonstrated.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum