Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thngr

Quote from: Grumage on January 12, 2015, 09:42:19 AM
Dear All.

Pick the bones from this !!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STbGa5zvpg

Cheers Grum.

Rator segments used like magnetic blockers(eddy currents do not allow magnetic currents to change) but where are the magnetic shunts? I asume for that video at least ten milimeter gap between magnets and coils.. cop=0.1/1 not big deal!

Hard steel can be used like below

MileHigh

Grumage:

The LEDs are no where near a 25-watt load.  They will light up at much lower power, and chances are your LED load is more like one watt.  Because LEDs are non-linear devices with respect to how the current follows the voltage, it's basically impossible for a home hobbyist to measure their power dissipation when the voltage and current are not at a fixed DC value.  The only way to do it is with a digital storage oscilloscope with the built-in math functions.

There is a simple way around this.  Replace the non-linear LEDs with a load resistor which is a linear device.  Choose a value of load resistor and then with a true-RMS multimeter measure the voltage.  Make sure the frequencies are not higher than the bandwidth of the multimeter.

If you have two big ceramic 10-watt resistors, a 'reality check' test would be as follows:  Connect the two resistors to your power supply and dial up the voltage so that the two resistors are dissipating 20 watts of power.  Now cup your two hands around the set of resistors for about 10 seconds and feel what 20 watts of heat really feels like.   Then cup your hands around your set of 25 LEDs and compare.

MileHigh

Grumage

Quote from: MileHigh on January 13, 2015, 08:28:51 PM
Grumage:

The LEDs are no where near a 25-watt load.  They will light up at much lower power, and chances are your LED load is more like one watt.  Because LEDs are non-linear devices with respect to how the current follows the voltage, it's basically impossible for a home hobbyist to measure their power dissipation when the voltage and current are not at a fixed DC value.  The only way to do it is with a digital storage oscilloscope with the built-in math functions.

There is a simple way around this.  Replace the non-linear LEDs with a load resistor which is a linear device.  Choose a value of load resistor and then with a true-RMS multimeter measure the voltage.  Make sure the frequencies are not higher than the bandwidth of the multimeter.

If you have two big ceramic 10-watt resistors, a 'reality check' test would be as follows:  Connect the two resistors to your power supply and dial up the voltage so that the two resistors are dissipating 20 watts of power.  Now cup your two hands around the set of resistors for about 10 seconds and feel what 20 watts of heat really feels like.   Then cup your hands around your set of 25 LEDs and compare.

MileHigh

Dear MileHigh.

I would like to thank you and other members of the Forum for their comments.

The LED array was used primarily as a visual aid rather than as a load as I am well aware of their non linear characteristics. It was the fact that the voltage rose in value when connected that surprised me!

In my previous video I used a 0.1 Ohm Carbon film 2 W resistor directly across the coil output, Luc did the calculations over at Energetic, he came up with a fraction over 17 W dissipation. The load resistor however remained cold!

The average coil resistance for the 8 is around 50 Ohms, perhaps this is where the dissipation is occurring?

For myself, I am on a voyage of personal discovery, you and others may have already been there. I just shared what I found. There have been a number of interesting comments over the three Forums where this is running, I shall be looking into them over the next few days.

Cheers Grum.

ariovaldo

Quote from: gyulasun on January 03, 2015, 05:45:15 AM
Hi Ariovaldo,

I hope you do not mind my uploading your picture in the correct size.

Gyula

No problem my friend...
The video below is my project update...
I don't have to much time to work on it, but I hope that I can have this running until the end of February...just for learning...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lF5xT6oDm4
Thanks

MileHigh

Grumage:

QuoteIn my previous video I used a 0.1 Ohm Carbon film 2 W resistor directly across the coil output, Luc did the calculations over at Energetic, he came up with a fraction over 17 W dissipation. The load resistor however remained cold!

For starters, when a coil output drives a load resistor, it's always prudent to calculate the power dissipation in the resistance of the coil itself and in the load resistor.  It's a point I hammered away at a while back because it's important.

Obviously, you have conflicting data if you calculate 17 watts dissipation in the 0.1 ohm resistor and the 0.1 ohm resistor stays cold.  That simply doesn't make sense.  And then you say to yourself, if my 0.1 ohm resistor is dissipating 17 watts, how much power is being dissipated in the coil winding resistance?  If you go strictly buy the numbers, chances are a much greater amount of power would be dissipated in the coil itself.

I don't know much about your setup except for watching the one clip.  But it appears that there are some issues to ponder because the numbers don't look right.

MileHigh