Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse motor build off time.

Started by tinman, November 15, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

TK:

QuoteThis might cost a bit more, but it will avoid you having to deal with all that snow and the terrible traffic along the Canadian 401 "freeway" which is the most ridiculous, traffic-congested road I have ever been on. Ten lanes, count'em, ten, in either direction (out near Pearson Airport anyhow) and even in good weather often bumper-to-bumper stop-and-go. They even have tow-trucks pre-positioned in clusters along that highway so that wrecks and stalls can be cleared quickly enough so that people don't freeze to death in their cars.

lol That's pretty funny.  I think the 401 in Toronto is the busiest and greatest superhighway in the world!  It's more like 12 to 14 lanes.  It just shows you the economic prowess of Toronto that it's reaching it's capacity(?).  (I haven't really checked this information.)  If you are a native Texan I supposed I shouldn't be surprised about the "Canadian Igloo" talk but it's not Siberia!  Actually since the mid 1980s some winters can be quite tolerable.

You gotta still give the planners in the 1960s that designed the 401 a lot of credit.  When it's not at full capacity it's a fast and safe road.

Some digging:

http://www.inautonews.com/list-of-world-record-highways#.VGwyTMmK1qs

QuoteBusiest highway
Highway 401 – the Macdonald–Cartier Freeway has volumes surpassing an average of 500,000 vehicles per day in some sections of Toronto as of 2006, giving Highway 401 the distinction of being North America's busiest highway.
This surpasses the Santa Monica Freeway in Los Angeles, and several Interstate freeways in Houston, Texas.
King's Highway 401 is the primary through route across Southern, Central and Eastern Ontario. Since the highway's completion in the late 1960s, Highway 401 has evolved from being a convenient bypass to a vital economic corridor.
Today the stretch of Highway 401 that passes through the Greater Toronto Area ranges from 6 to 18 lanes, and the stretch between Highway 403 and Brock Road in Pickering is thought to be the world's longest continuous stretch of highway having 10 or more lanes.

ramset

Well
Having spent My entire life in NYC area dealing with a population the size of all Canada
in just these few north eastern states,I can assure you I can redefine "traffic" and "crazy drivers".
I have easily driven over one million miles on these whacky roads..

that being said,  between myself and Toronto they are expecting a 5 foot snowfall "Today?"

Five feet in One storm ,   Buffalo NY.....
Yeeesh I don't know how those folks can live with that Lake effect storm system??

thankfully I am far enuff east to miss its vast reach,although the Subaru AWD does Laugh in its face
and having driven most of my life with only rear wheel drive ,the AWD "RUU" feels like a tank in the snow.[rigging a plow for it this year]

@TinMan
@DogOne
do you want me to extend a formal invitation to Bedini ,Lindemann and Aaron for a "representative Entry"into the contest.
A gentleman's invitation ?

I did ask one fellow at a thread there for some info on their "self running Motors" [he is investigating]
and I absolutely do NOT want to get into any Claims discussions here.
I just want to "formally"Invite them... with a yes or no RSVP?
is that OK?
lets keep it very friendly .

I will clear it with Russ too.

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Go for it Chet-that'd be a hoot lol
Im 1200km from home at the moment, been on the road fot 3 day straight now. Should be home tomorrow.
Talk on the weekend

ramset

Brad
Will do
I figured you were "on the road again"...

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TommeyLeeReed

Hi All,

I'm doing the pulse motor build off this year, get ready for my radial pulse motor/generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA4RelrMHwc

Tom