Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse motor build off time.

Started by tinman, November 15, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLeeReed

Hi All,

My theory of the radial pulse piston engine:

Like all piston engines we know of TDC,BDC and power stroke.

This design of my pulse engine use all three of these basic workings in a piston engine, instead of using fuel I plan to pulse the center stroke of the piston to create a push/pull effect with a piston that has a magnet in the center.

As the piston moves downward to BDC a pickup coil generates output due to the permanent magnet that is part of the piston, the created a moving magnetic field that will create power output.
Due to counter emf, the load on the piston will be fall less because of the leverage of the crank shaft. This will also have the same effect on TDC also.

Each time the drive coil is turn on due to a PWM/mosfet drive circuit a BEMF will happen as the power it turn off. This can be collected for extra power added to the  generated coils from TDC/BDC power stokes.

This is the basic design using just one piston:

Tom :o

TommeyLeeReed

Hi All,

Ok, just about finished on this pulse motor build off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyokf2F63kI

Tom

ramset

Tom
I love that radial design ,I worked on radial aircraft engines as a young man [mechanics school] ,so very simple !!
a design I have always loved !! [they made Scary HP too ..]

a radial motor with Lineal magnetic drive,
How cool is that  8) 
and you can stack them just like in aircraft!!

@MH
Get a contact and I'll invite him [I could not find any info??]
[ @MH on another note, I'll be updating Monday AM On GDS]

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: MileHigh on November 21, 2014, 08:42:37 PM
Too bad this guy is not entering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXa09EVJ_fI&list=UUTV38oYraLvibm9Xnq55-_A

Yah, too bad indeed. Some nice craftsmanship there. You certainly wouldn't want to get your fingers caught up in that one!

But that's Overunity 17. Why not skip ahead to Overunity 25, where he shows some measurements.  And some really interesting ways of making them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T72JTefJ6d8