Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse motor build off time.

Started by tinman, November 15, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boss

Quote from: ramset on November 16, 2014, 02:52:15 PM
Tinsel
One way or the other, we'll make it happen!

You can take that to the bank.....[the promise]

Chet
PS
Just to be clear ..
The offer would be for actual out of pocket expense ,door to door !
Also anyone that can offer help [Fuel Lodging Etc]
contact me at
ChetKremens@gmail.com

and Tinsel
I have all experience from Customs to whatever...?
there are no strings attached ,EVER...

Chet,

There are hundreds of people that have benefitted from TinselKoala's unselfish generosity.
Its time for builders, posters and lurkers alike to step up and do the right thing.

Contact me privately here, with a name and address to mail you a money order.

Count me in for $100.

Is there anyone else reading here that would care to contribute to this project ?

ramset

Boss
Thats what it takes....

Nothing but grattitude here,and a promise...

I will not take one cent more than the cost of the "project" actual costs, no fee from me.
we'll figure it out.
Thx
ChetKremens@Gmail.com
PS
Nor will I except a cent until all details have  been worked out with TinselKoala and involved parties.

I will except good faith  pledges  ,this is not in any way a vacation ,It will be a non stop Run from start to finish [sleeping in the vehicle if need be]

probably a 4000 mile run.....

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Hi :Boss: long time no hear, I thought it might be you. I hope things are going well for you at last. Thanks for the nice comment, but there are probably just as many people or more, who might donate to a fund to _prevent_ me from retrieving my gear and being more active! Certainly I get more insults and disrespect here than the "average bear" gets.   ;)

Chet, you are talking about driving with a trailer into the Toronto area in the coldest winter we've had in a while? Sleeping in your car? You could easily get buried in the snow, frozen to death on the highway. And who knows what will happen at the Customs entry point. I'd feel much better if the stuff could just be shipped directly from Toronto by a Customs broker/shipping company like Kuhn&Nagel. This might cost a bit more, but it will avoid you having to deal with all that snow and the terrible traffic along the Canadian 401 "freeway" which is the most ridiculous, traffic-congested road I have ever been on. Ten lanes, count'em, ten, in either direction (out near Pearson Airport anyhow) and even in good weather often bumper-to-bumper stop-and-go. They even have tow-trucks pre-positioned in clusters along that highway so that wrecks and stalls can be cleared quickly enough so that people don't freeze to death in their cars. But I just don't know what to expect, maybe the trailer idea is better after all, if the weather is good.
Fortunately there is a Motel 6 (my choice for travel accommodations) with reasonable rates a few miles west of the location at the intersection of Winston Churchill street and the 401. This is on the west side of Toronto, though, and the GDS location in Oshawa is beyond the east side of Toronto, at least an hour, probably more like 90 minutes, of drive time away.

ramset

Tinsel
We start at the bottom and work our way out  , from worst case to "best case" scenario..
8)

The plan will Coalesce ....

"The Boss" is  honing one aspect ,a few more to sort out...

Don't sweat the details yet,The plan is still coming together!!

Chet
PS
and as I have stated,  anyone interested in assisting,
contact me at
ChetKremens@gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

There is a much simpler dual-direction drive pulse motor.  It would be a variation on the MHOP.  The pick-up coil waveform has all of the information you need to make a dual-drive pulse motor.  There is a positive hump, then at TDC it transitions through zero volts (or your reference threshold for a single-supply design), and then there is the negative hump.  So you use one op-amp comparator to detect the positive hump and a second op-amp comparator to detect the negative hump.  Then you use the two op-amp outputs to control the H-bridge.  You can recover the spike energy, etc.

If you wanted to go really crazy you could add a "power-boost" to the H-Bridge.  When the comparators flip you trigger 555 monostables.  The monostable outputs go high when you first energize the coil for both the attraction pulse and for the repulsion pulse.  These signals control separate MOSFETs that gate separate higher voltage supplies.  The brief pulses of higher voltage kick current into the drive coil faster so that the "push" kicks in faster.  The current from the main supply voltage is shut off during the kicks using diodes, a.k.a. "diode logic."