Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity Breakthrough With Two Tank Transformers! Must Watch!

Started by Just..Sayin.., December 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@Mark E
QuoteAgain, I am not seeing anything that looks special.  What is the claimed
special behavior?
You need to be an expert to see those cold electricities which are made of gravitons and zipons. Why if we got our wires crossed every time we turn on the switch we might fall on our heads due to gravy-zipo transdjuctions... which explains a lot of things. He's done got his wires crossed.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

MarkE

Quote from: allcanadian on December 29, 2014, 09:39:20 AM
@Mark EYou need to be an expert to see those cold electricities which are made of gravitons and zipons. Why if we got our wires crossed every time we turn on the switch we might fall on our heads due to gravy-zipo transdjuctions... which explains a lot of things. He's done got his wires crossed.
AC
I forgot all about zipon subduction zones.

pomodoro

Quote from: forest on December 29, 2014, 04:40:06 AM
you didn't understood  8)  like you didn't understood Tesla radiant energy receiver patent
we can disconnect EM from the source of electrons and pull electrons from open path (Earth ground)
this decoupling is already done in radio transmitters
how do you use antenna gain without transmitting ?

You don't even need the earth. You can couple the current to space.  The output of  the transmitter can be a transformer with an open secondary.  The secondary wires go to two lengths of wires each 1/4 wavelength - a dipole. Magically all power to the transformer, even kilowatts,  disappears.
The earth is sometimes used as a mirror for a 1/4 wave vertical antenna. Its called a Marconi antenna.  There is no more pulling of electrons than there is from the 1/4 wavelenth piece of wire it replaces.
Antenna gain is by the ingenious use of tuned lengths of wires, which when receiving a signal interact constructively in some direction.  Tesla did nothing OU, he wanted to send power for free, but the power was made by generators. 

Hoppy

Quote from: allcanadian on December 29, 2014, 09:39:20 AM
@Mark EYou need to be an expert to see those cold electricities which are made of gravitons and zipons. Why if we got our wires crossed every time we turn on the switch we might fall on our heads due to gravy-zipo transdjuctions... which explains a lot of things. He's done got his wires crossed.
AC

If you worship your clamp meter anything is possible. ;D

MarkE

Quote from: Hoppy on December 29, 2014, 11:24:17 AM
If you worship your clamp meter anything is possible. ;D
I tried sacrificing reels of 30AWG wire to mine.  It didn't help.  Maybe the problem was that the insulation was recycled and not virgin.