Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Dave45 on June 03, 2015, 07:55:18 AM
We seek to stop the eddy currents from entering the core, maybe we should build to encourage it and collect.
That's the idea behind an induction motor.

Dave45

A couple of years back I remember seeing something to this effect somewhere, It may have been on Rex Research I cant remember, looked but couldnt find it.

EMJunkie

@Dave45

I can assure you, there is absolutely nothing needed that is outside the standard Coil (Inductor)!!!

No special Wire, no special Insulation, no special winding method other than what I have shown, nothing...

CCW and CW Winding is all one needs to know.

Over Complicating things seems to be in Human Nature. I think we are all Guilty of this! One must force one's mind to think simply using only facts!

What's your Result? To the question I asked Idegen?

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: allcanadian on June 02, 2015, 07:54:48 PM
@EMJ
It's good to see people thinking outside the box and questioning many things we tend to take for granted. I remember a long time ago I was reading and the term "generator" came up and I thought what is it generating?. I mean the term seems odd because it is not generating but simply pumping free electrons to the negative terminal leaving a lack of free electrons at the positive terminal. The number of charges does not change only where the charges are within the circuit... this does not sound like generation to me it sounds like pumping.
As well most generators only generate eddy currents. If we move a magnet near an aluminum plate the changing magnetic field induces circular currents which always oppose the motion of the magnet. In a generator we move a magnet and the changing magnetic field also induces circular currents in our circular coils which always oppose the motion of the magnet. The only real difference is that our circular coils of wire tend to restrict the path of the current however the result is the same. It is also odd that so many speak of laminate and ferrite cores to reduce eddy currents while they are oblivious to the fact that their coils in themselves are eddy current generators... they generate circular currents producing a field which always opposes the field which induced them.
It is strange isn't it?, and it seems to be much ado about nothing more than a simple pump which just so happens to move free electrons. I mean it seems kind of ridiculous that they could fill hundreds of libraries full of books on this one subject alone and yet fundamentally not understand there may be better more efficient ways to move free electrons. I think the problem may be that we have too many electron plumbers and not enough inventors looking for better more advanced ways of doing things.
AC

@AC - I completely agree!

What do you think AC? Do you think I am wasting my time here?

Back to my suggested experiment. For those here, a simulation of the very same pumping of Energy! The Source Magnetic Field, then Lenz's Law, the Opposing Magnetic Field of the Source, and yes for the reader, these two magnetic Fields oppose but at the same time, Electrical Energy is "Generated", and like you AC, I prefer to view this as pumping, the same as T H Moray did!

Source Field:
From the view down on to the North Pole, one sees a Counter Clock Wise direction is one applies the Right Hand Rule to this Field, assuming it is a North Pole.

Opposing Field:
From the view down on to the North Pole, one sees a Counter Clock Wise direction is one applies the Right Hand Rule to this Field, also assuming it is a North Pole.

Stand back and what do you see? One Clockwise, one Counter Clock Wise Direction, Where the Magnetic Fields Oppose in the middle! This should be more than familiar to every reader on this thread! For it is as I said from day one, depicted in this very thread many times, visually, verbally, with many references and verified experiments.

Surely every reader can use some common-sense to see things for what they are!

Yes, Eddy Currents, exactly the same thing as Conventional Electric Currents, the difference is that they are not guided through our Wave Guide we typically call Insulation! Induction is and always will be Induction, weather its Eddy Currents of Conventional Electric Currents! Nicely pointed out AC!

An "Electric Generator" will see two Movements for each Cycle. Meaning, Rotor approach to the Stator, and Rotor depart from the Stator! Where Top Dead Center is actually Zero Volts! I have argued with Physics Teachers about this and after viewing the experiment they stand there with their Jaw's sitting on the Ground with nothing to say! You and I will already know this and others can experiment to see this fact.

So, induction is a Cyclical Phenomenon, where each Action, Approach and Depart, is actually doing quite different things over the course of Time! Where each Action can be utilised separately in Solid-state apparatus if one is able to understand these Actions for what they are!

The Human mind is Engineered to add complexity to simple straight forward principals. Each and every reader must force their mind to treat every problem for its most simplest inception! To un-complicate the unnecessarily Complicated!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: tinman on June 03, 2015, 02:18:04 AM
EMJ
What are you guys using for loads on the output?.
I also would have thought that you would love to post these COP>+ devices here to rub into MarkE's face,given the past history on this thread between the two of you.
Is there anywhere we can see these COP>+ setups working?.

Hi Tinman - All Resistive Loads.

I like to use Incandescent Lamps, or Vishay Precision Resistor with Heat Sink.

Try not to use Inductive, Capacitive or loads like CFL's or anything like that. They all pull sucker Punches!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org