Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 02, 2015, 06:04:06 PM
Tinman - I can also! I just refuse to show MarkE!

He could spend five minutes, build a unit, test it and see much more than COP = 1.7 - with a little work, more like COP = 200

My friend that just replicated his device just got COP = 1.86 - First try!

Its not hard, lazy people can not be helped!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

I'll bet you a hundred dollars that "your friend" cannot self-loop his "COP = 1.86" device.   

Yet, all I myself would need is a _real_ COP of 1.3 or better to be able to self loop a device with electrical inputs and outputs. You could probably do it too ... IF ONLY you actually had what you claim. But you don't, and neither does "your friend". Go ahead, PROVE ME WRONG by self looping. You cannot.

Now don't bother me, I have to go feed my herd of invisible pink unicorns. After all, there is just as much evidence that they are hungry, as there is for "your friend's" claimed COP exceeding unity. Maybe more, because the fact that you'll never be able to see them proves that they are indeed invisible.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on June 03, 2015, 02:18:04 AM
EMJ
What are you guys using for loads on the output?.
I also would have thought that you would love to post these COP>+ devices here to rub into MarkE's face,given the past history on this thread between the two of you.
Is there anywhere we can see these COP>+ setups working?.
If by working you mean either:  A self-looping device, or reliable measurements that show the claimed 1.86 or anything greater than 1.0 by a margin greater than the measurement uncertainty, then the answer is no.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on June 03, 2015, 02:14:41 AM
It is not my setup,it was posted here at OUR on my thread.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2912.msg49293;topicseen#msg49293

Down toward the bottom of the page.
It looks like poynt99 is on it.  He will probably get you any answers you want before I can get to it.  He will have to import the circuit into PSpice.

MarkE

Quote from: MileHigh on June 03, 2015, 01:35:58 AM
It's sprouting up everywhere like mushrooms in a damp bog!  It's going to be bigger than disco.
If it's not made of poyester then it isn't free energy.

Dave45

Quote from: allcanadian on June 02, 2015, 07:54:48 PM
As well most generators only generate eddy currents. If we move a magnet near an aluminum plate the changing magnetic field induces circular currents which always oppose the motion of the magnet. In a generator we move a magnet and the changing magnetic field also induces circular currents in our circular coils which always oppose the motion of the magnet. The only real difference is that our circular coils of wire tend to restrict the path of the current however the result is the same. It is also odd that so many speak of laminate and ferrite cores to reduce eddy currents while they are oblivious to the fact that their coils in themselves are eddy current generators... they generate circular currents producing a field which always opposes the field which induced them.

AC

We seek to stop the eddy currents from entering the core, maybe we should build to encourage it and collect.