Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: idegen on June 03, 2015, 08:03:52 PM
The many sinful human nature.Oké
Junkie you're a good guy, fight like a smallcock  :)
I was the same way in the past ..
Calm down!
No extra!

@Idegen - Um, thanks I guess?

This is a very simple formula.

You do not need to count, nor oscilloscope.

Any device using the energy dissipates.

Of course, all devices have Losses.

If all of these kiazt did you get out.
what you put it.

Do you understand?

No, I am sorry I don't understand. Not fully. If you're talking about Electrical Energy, then: Input < Output

Induction, encourages Induction, resulting in Excess Output!

Think how "surplus" come from?

Yes, like I say, Induction, encourages Induction, resulting in Excess Output! So, this device brings on Induction by simply inducing Induction in the first place! This device is the "Electrical Generator" that does not suffer from Restrictive Forces, instead, it uses the same forces, to encourage Induction!

Understand this statement and your answer is right there!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

QuoteThink how "surplus" come from?

Junkie no tienes nada "surplus."

Every single thing that Junkie has shown or alluded to is 100% conventional textbook electronics.  He has absolutely nothing to offer and he is staring at his funky little transformers on his bench and they are doing nothing out of the ordinary.  His scope traces are screaming out "this is ordinary and normal" at him but he doesn't want to listen.  It's more fun to play make believe and fantasize about rocket men, big scary monsters, and magic transformers.

This entire thread cold be replaced by the material discussing transformers in an ordinary Electronics 101 textbook.

allcanadian

@EMJ
QuoteThe Human mind is Engineered to add complexity to simple straight forward
principals. Each and every reader must force their mind to treat every problem
for its most simplest inception! To un-complicate the unnecessarily
Complicated!

I would agree which is why I studied psychology for a long time in an effort to determine how our perception of things could become so biased and skewed. I would use the Down Wind Faster than the Wind technology or the homopolar motor/generator as examples and most people cannot grasp these simple concepts no matter how many times it is explained to them. Our mind will simply not allow us to accept them because intuitively it contradicts what we think we know and have been taught. The problem is a global problem and I read an article recently which addressed the issue of how people have substituted the fundamentals of science and real experiments with textbook theory. That is they very seldom if ever examine the premise and the foundation of basic phenomena and take it as a given.

This is not unlike the issue of how some people with only textbook knowledge do not understand what an oscilloscope is actually measuring. They honestly believe that there is a real sine wave floating about in the conductor somewhere created from pure math when it is simply a variable DC voltage which just so happens to reverse periodically. However this is what we do, if the current reversed we label it AC and if it is variable we label it a sine wave and if the shoulders are sharp we label it a square wave and if it goes below that line then it's negative electricity and we go on and on labelling things until we have literally no idea what it is we are actually labelling anymore. We have in fact created something from nothing because all of the labelling and numbers means absolutely nothing unless we understand when one electron moves left (-) this leaves one less electron on the right (+) which is a potential difference... voltage... which is all we are measuring. Yet many people talk as if a sine wave is a real tangible thing found in nature not unlike a wave on a lake which shows the extent to which they have created an imaginary reality based on patterns in numbers. This is also why all our economies are on the verge of collapse and the world is going to hell in a hand basket...we have forgotten the fundamentals, the basics, the reality of it and replaced it with numbers.

Ignore them, they cannot help you, keep doing what your doing and make it work in reality because if and when it does work we will not need any words nor math to know it works. Reality is the ultimate indicator that what were doing works not numbers... numbers are a fools game.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 03, 2015, 08:38:51 PM
Junkie no tienes nada "surplus."

Every single thing that Junkie has shown or alluded to is 100% conventional textbook electronics.  He has absolutely nothing to offer and he is staring at his funky little transformers on his bench and they are doing nothing out of the ordinary.  His scope traces are screaming out "this is ordinary and normal" at him but he doesn't want to listen.  It's more fun to play make believe and fantasize about rocket men, big scary monsters, and magic transformers.

This entire thread cold be replaced by the material discussing transformers in an ordinary Electronics 101 textbook.

MileHigh - In your attempted Insult, you confirm, how simple this really is to achieve!

Like I have said, for a long time, this is a very simple straight forward process! The hardest part is understanding in the first place Where and How Energy is invoked!

Quote from: EMJunkie on January 25, 2015, 05:49:51 PM

One does not go to the Desert for a Cup of Water!

If it is Electrical Energy You want, then Electrical Energy is what you must Understand! There is NO mad Science, no recreation of a new Science that is needed! Its all Standard Science, just used in a way that most Humans can not grasp simply because of its Simplicity!

Because the Human Mind is not able to grasp simplicity!

You will only fail if you have not been able to grasp these most very basic, very simple fundamentals I have given you! To put them together is a task that any Human mind should be able to achieve! The question is, do you really want to?

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

QuoteYou will only fail if you have not been able to grasp these most very basic, very simple fundamentals I have given you! To put them together is a task that any Human mind should be able to achieve! The question is, do you really want to?

Open an electronics text book and learn something about electronics.  Those are the fundamentals that you desperately need.  On a scale of one to 10 for your electronics knowledge you are at about a two.  That does not put you in a position to teach anything to anybody.