Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on June 02, 2015, 10:55:07 AM
Mark
On a more serious note,could you sim the circuit below up,and see whats going on here.
poutRMS/PinAVG=1.28261 ???
Send me the LTSPICE files and I will get to it by the weekend. Off hand I do not see any resistance in series with your windings which may give you the dreaded timestep too small error.

MileHigh

QuoteMy friend that just replicated his device just got COP = 1.86 - First try!

Its not hard, lazy people can not be helped!

It's sprouting up everywhere like mushrooms in a damp bog!  It's going to be bigger than disco.

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 02, 2015, 05:58:22 PM
MarkE - This morning there was another surprise waiting for me!

Yep - another success from another willing experimenter! It made my day. Congratulations to that person! You deserve all your success, you listened, learnt, built and now you are seeing something that many will never see in their lives!

MarkE - You can keep assuming what you like, but the fact is, you're wrong!

Others are doing it, making something work that you say is impossible!

So, it is and always will be, the joke is on you old mate!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
So you say.  But given your past of telling whoppers, yet another declaration by you without evidence is completely without merit. 

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on June 03, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
Send me the LTSPICE files and I will get to it by the weekend. Off hand I do not see any resistance in series with your windings which may give you the dreaded timestep too small error.
It is not my setup,it was posted here at OUR on my thread.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2912.msg49293;topicseen#msg49293

Down toward the bottom of the page.

tinman

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 02, 2015, 06:20:47 PM
Regarding COP, with more work still, a COP = Infinity is also achievable!

The limits you face are the limits you allow yourself to be subjected to!

If you want no limit, break that boundary!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJ
What are you guys using for loads on the output?.
I also would have thought that you would love to post these COP>+ devices here to rub into MarkE's face,given the past history on this thread between the two of you.
Is there anywhere we can see these COP>+ setups working?.