Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: minnie on June 02, 2015, 04:25:15 AM

Have a look at Youtube. FFT tutorial tektronix.    6.31 mins.
       John.

Is this to help you out after 55 years of shovelling Sh**

John, you're after a Bobcat or a small Tractor!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Change is quite obviously something that the rest of you people are Terrified of!!!

I mean take John's example - You can not help yourselves, let alone be helped!

There is no point me being here any longer, you're all going to go the way of the Dinosaur's because you are Dinosaur's

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 02, 2015, 04:43:12 AM

Change is quite obviously something that the rest of you people are Terrified of!!!

I mean take John's example - You can not help yourselves, let alone be helped!

There is no point me being here any longer, you're all going to go the way of the Dinosaur's because you are Dinosaur's

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
That's nice, but you don't offer any change.  You offer misinformation and weak attempts at misdirection.  You have not shown and you cannot show the COP 1.7 or any COP > 1.0 from any of your coil configurations.  If you believed your own BS, then you would go and order at least one of Bill Alek's promised free energy briefcases.  Right now he still says that he is going to deliver by the end of this month.  Of course before then, he will push the date back again, but you can always hope his BS isn't as bad as yours.  Unfortunately it is.  And I didn't even need a seance with Saint Jerome to determine that.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2015, 05:02:54 AM
  You have not shown and you cannot show the COP 1.7

I can.
Pure DC in,and Pure DC out.
Now,all i have to do to collect my nobel prize,is build the device that makes these measurements show up on my measuring equipment :D

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: tinman on June 02, 2015, 07:40:06 AM
I can.
Pure DC in,and Pure DC out.
Now,all i have to do to collect my nobel prize,is build the device that makes these measurements show up on my measuring equipment :D

Hello Tinman, first of all like to say I appreciate your work,
moreover shows a moderate speech, it shows what few show:
You foreheads circuits whether insusceptible its results are positive or not. Unlike many that neither hypothesis test is considered.
Now when you say  " pure dc in and pure Dc out " what you try say ? you not obtain any ac output in the output coil ?

Thanks