Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 11, 2015, 02:36:12 AM
PW, What do you think this Picture means:

http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/f-mach.gif

Compared to this:

http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/f-gener.gif

Do you think there may be some sort of difference here? Gee whiz!! I wonder what this difference could be??? Rotary compared to Solid-State?

Read into this what you want PW, I care not what way you prefer to interpret reality! For, you will only know for sure if you are able to built it and see as I have. Read the Damn Article, Use some damn common-sense! Don't be a damn Fool!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Yes, I looked at the pictures in the article.  But I also read the "words".  Please quote the article, as I did, if you think it reads otherwise.

As for the insulting "don't be a damn fool", heed your own advice.

PW

EMJunkie

Quote from: picowatt on June 11, 2015, 02:40:28 AM
Yes, I looked at the pictures in the article.  But I also read the "words".  Please quote the article, as I did, if you think it reads otherwise.

As for the insulting "don't be a damn fool", heed your own advice.

PW

PW - Why would ANYONE use a 1 and 1/2 Horse Power AC Motor (1076.4 Watts) to turn a DRAG FREE Permanent Magnet to do the job of an Inductor (Shown!!!) that was measured to be 140 Watts???

Where in this world has all the Damn Common-Sense gone!!!

WOW, read the damn Article, use Common-Sense!!! Build the Damn device like I have!

This is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

HOW many times do you people need to be slapped in the face with these devices before you get the grey matter working!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

picowatt

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 11, 2015, 03:07:35 AM
PW - Why would ANYONE use a 1 and 1/2 Horse Power AC Motor (1076.4 Watts) to turn a DRAG FREE Permanent Magnet to do the job of an Inductor (Shown!!!) that was measured to be 140 Watts???

Where in this world has all the Damn Common-Sense gone!!!

WOW, read the damn Article, use Common-Sense!!! Build the Damn device like I have!

This is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Again, please quote from the article where it says what you want to believe it says.

Indeed, as you say, where has common sense gone..

EMJunkie

Quote from: picowatt on June 11, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

Again, please quote from the article where it says what you want to believe it says.

Indeed, as you say, where has common sense gone..

PW:

some research group from Germany tested it for over-unity, and it is working for 140 W input and 1200 W output

Published at first in New Energy News, USA, June 1994, p.9
Now, as wrote Dr. Hartmann, some research group from Germany tested it for over-unity, and it is working for 140 W input and 1200 W output, so it is the over-unity system, and it will be patented in Germany. Look text after my paper here or email to Dr. Hartmann.
From 1994 to present time I can not find any serious investor to patent it for Russia or as International patent. Perhaps you know who is interested? Let do it at last.
Some demonstartion for this idea was made in 1996, look photos and my report from New Ideas in Natural Sciences Conference.
Description of F-Machine and  F-Transformer
Alexander V. Frolov
The terms "F-machine" and "F-transformer" are connected with a form of magnetic flux force lines  for this type of system.

Fig.1
Fig.1 shows a device that uses permanent magnets as the rotor. The magnetic flux is concentrated in
ferromagnetic ring. The structure of this field consists of two parts. The direction of flux in one part is opposite to the direction of flux in the other part.

The coil L is an ordinary coil of wire. In strength of electromagnetic induction principle the electro-motive force EMF is generated  in coil L when rotor is revolving and flux H is changing. If the load is connected to coil L the secondary flux H is created.

The secondary flux tries to compensate any changes of the primary flux. Since in F-machine the secondary flux a created inside the ring it works against the primary flux only on half-period ot the ring, and it is co-directional to the primary flux in the other half-period of the ring.

The total effect of secondary flux is equal to zero.

Fig.2
Fig. 2 shows a similar version of bidirectional operation mode. The coil L1 is loaded with the AC generator.  The coils L2 and L3 create two opposite magnetic fluxes H2 and H3 Total effect of creation of power in loads is equal to zero.

The number of secondary coils is not limited. The value of power in one coil is a function of velocity of the primary flux changes similar to conventional calculations. The consolidation of secondary coils to increase total output power is possible after rectification of every current since currents in different coils are not coherent.

The general principle is the creation of a bidirectional  power process. It is not possible to get power in load without connection between cause and  effect but it is possible to create two opposite effects for one cause.

The total effect is equal to zero in this case.

Excerpt from article by Dr. Harold Aspden,"Three Experiments on Free Energy," Space Energy
Newsletter, Dec. 1993.
According to Dr. Aspden this "experiment (his Fig.1) gives the "free energy" answer, but he wrote: "to my surprise, with the coil arrangement shown in (Aspden's) Fig. 2. I found that the free energy becomes available well below the knee of the B-H curve at quite normal flux densities! Even at one-fifth of magnetic saturation levels, the excess free energy potential can exceed the  input power and give a twice-unity factor of   performance".

It is clear that Dr. Aspden will value the idea of the F-Generator and F-Motor. His Fig. 2 shows the same situation for magnetic flux superposition that is described above in the F-Generator scheme.