Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

This will be an interesting material to experiment with; don't expect anything more.
"Is not the piper in this case a bargain since it is the ambient temperature?  At least in this experiment you KNOW where the extra energy is coming from, yes?" indeed, but so do many other devices: Stirling, Nitinol etc. The question is: which one is the most economical? The devices initial cost vs it's output is crucial.

synchro1

Imagine a vertical rotor with gadolinium cylinder studs attached at 90º, in a "T" alignment. The permanent magnets would position at the base on either side of the cylinder ends. This leaves room over the two sides of the cylinder stud for water filled radiator collectors. These would be connected to radiator fins on top and just under the ends of the Gadolinium rotor studs by four tubes, two on each side, to automatically circulate hot water up and cool water down. Simply a standard MCE self loop.   

synchro1

The Gadolinium rotor cylinders have to be kept very close to the Curie point of 68.09º to transition to the non magnetic state from the few degrees of temperature rise caused by exposure to the PM field. The magnet cools after leaving the field and should benefit from the radiated heat return coupled with ambient warming. Approaching the magnet field just a bit too cool would cause the rotor to cog.

The "Permanent Magnet" stators can be much thicker diameter axially magnetized neo cylinders. These kinds of magnets can be linked together to achieve sufficient Teslas.  A hair dryer might help get it started up while the radiator fluid heats up. Rotor RPM might be limited to around 600, but the torque would be tremendous. Precise temperature control is a critical factor. Spending money on gadolinium amounts to just another way of investing in precious metal. It should take 1/11th of a second for the Gadolinium rotor cylinders to transition to the non magnetic state inside the PM field.

ekimtoor1

Wouldn't the system find its place on its own?  It's entering the field, warming as it passes thru, cooling and then exiting the field cooler than when it entered. This is key because if it does not behave this way then it's just another dead end.

But if it does work this way, then as has already been pointed out it is inherently OU.

Correct me if I'm wrong - exposing gadolinium to a magnetic field causes it to heat. That in itself is OU is it not?

lumen

Quote from: ekimtoor1 on April 08, 2015, 07:45:27 PM
Wouldn't the system find its place on its own?  It's entering the field, warming as it passes thru, cooling and then exiting the field cooler than when it entered. This is key because if it does not behave this way then it's just another dead end.

But if it does work this way, then as has already been pointed out it is inherently OU.

Correct me if I'm wrong - exposing gadolinium to a magnetic field causes it to heat. That in itself is OU is it not?

One might think that because the heating is already applied in the correct direction to the curie point. But then some heat will get lost and when it leaves the magnetic field it will drop to a colder temperature and attract back to the magnet.
Spacing thin sheets could reduce the mass and required heat to make the change while increasing the magnetic attraction.
Like a stack of washers spaced apart has greater attraction than when held together as a solid.