Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"The Shape of Things to Come"

Started by Mr XYZ, April 27, 2015, 11:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALVARO_CS

@Mr XYZ.
The essence of my question was originated by the absence in your math descriptions-analysis
of this 180 deg. out of phase pulse origin.
As it appears to come in from another device-system, should not it be considered-included in the calculations ?
More, . . . is it a precondition that the two batteries are fully charged at the beginning of operation ?
May be these are stupid questions, not my intention to debate, but to clarify.

IMHO if I build a device to get rid of the mains, but I need to feed it with the mains (to run the sig.gen),
then I am lost in a long date contradiction. (no offense intended)

cheers
Alvaro

e2matrix

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 29, 2015, 10:47:09 AM
Have you considered sizing your images appropriately so that people don't have to scroll off to the right and back again in order to read every line of your complicated posts? If you want to be taken seriously about what you are posting, perhaps learning to post images that don't mess up the page formatting would be a good place to start. This has been the subject of many posts on this forum and even an entire thread. There is no need for images to exceed 1024 pixels wide. If you need to show some detail at higher resolution, crop it out of the huge image and show it, but AS YOU CAN SEE, when you post huge images it makes everybody else's comments very hard to read.
Now that the editing time window has passed you can't even do anything about the huge images you have already posted, and the page formatting will remain screwed up until a new page starts.
Get a real browser and you won't have that problem.  One click on 'fit to width' in Opera browser solves that problem.   All images will fit on the page and you can even enlarge the font size and everything still wraps nicely into the page without any side scrolling.  I've mentioned this before.   And yes they even have Opera for Linux. 

ekimtoor1

what the hell does that mean, "get a real browser"?  it's the image that's the problem, dummy.

Mr XYZ

Quote from: e2matrix on May 05, 2015, 11:17:32 AM
Get a real browser and you won't have that problem.  One click on 'fit to width' in Opera browser solves that problem.   All images will fit on the page and you can even enlarge the font size and everything still wraps nicely into the page without any side scrolling.  I've mentioned this before.   And yes they even have Opera for Linux.

THANKyou e2matrix! - This is one of the most sensible comments I have seen here yet - What a simple solution - i knew there had to be such a fix out there somewhere!
If tinsel-kaola or others had even an inkling of how vital this freely-share info could be, they would have simply copied all of the pics and writing and re-arranged it all to their taste, and by now would have been keenly discussing the CONTENTS! Forget about the silly/dumb formatting!

Pirate88179

Quote from: Mr XYZ on May 08, 2015, 12:21:11 AM
THANKyou e2matrix! - This is one of the most sensible comments I have seen here yet - What a simple solution - i knew there had to be such a fix out there somewhere!
If tinsel-kaola or others had even an inkling of how vital this freely-share info could be, they would have simply copied all of the pics and writing and re-arranged it all to their taste, and by now would have been keenly discussing the CONTENTS! Forget about the silly/dumb formatting!

So, I have a question.  Where is your working device and can you please post the input/out measurements to prove what you are speaking about here? 

Thank you,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen