Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bearing motor

Started by tinman, May 28, 2015, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Tinman,

I decided to do a few illustrations instead of a video.  You are so hard headed it is unbelievable.  We are looking at things from a different perspective.  It's like you say the hands on the clock rotate CCW when looking at the back face of the clock, and I say the hands on the clock rotate CW when looking at the front face of the clock.  Use whatever works for you.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

tinman

Quote from: gravityblock on June 12, 2015, 06:43:24 PM
Tinman,

I decided to do a few illustrations instead of a video.  You are so hard headed it is unbelievable.  We are looking at things from a different perspective.  It's like you say the hands on the clock rotate CCW when looking at the back face of the clock, and I say the hands on the clock rotate CW when looking at the front face of the clock.  Use whatever works for you.

Gravock
Gravoc
Surly you know that the current flow through the disc's must be opposite in order for them to counter rotate in the same magnetic field :o

synchro1

Quote from: Magluvin on June 11, 2015, 01:54:40 AM
Some magnet companies make custom magnets.  So if a tube magnet could be made, say N on the outside of the tube and S on the inside, then just have a copper tube that slides onto the tube magnet. Then we could just put the brushes on the ends of the copper tube to pull current or run as a motor. ;)

Mags

@Mags,

I got results like that with an aluminum axle. The setup will generate power from the ends of the copper tube. The magnet tube you describe would be polarized "Radially". This will work with a diametrically polarized tube too.

gravityblock

Quote from: tinman on June 12, 2015, 08:15:52 PM
Gravoc
Surly you know that the current flow through the disc's must be opposite in order for them to counter rotate in the same magnetic field :o

No, according to empirical evidence (see Lorentz Force in a conducting liquid), there is counter rotation in the same magnetic field when current flows in the same direction diametrically across the entire magnet.  I thought I posted this before, but it appears my post didn't go through properly.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

deleted.....posted in wrong thread by accident.

Gravock