Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Stiffler's "New" Quantum Energy Reciever.

Started by synchro1, August 05, 2015, 08:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 12, 2015, 07:52:42 PM
The video shows a little magnet being spun by a small motor, and the resulting voltage outputs from a couple of coils in various orientations wrt the spinning magnet. There isn't anything unusual being demonstrated in that video, nor anything relevant to the Stiffler claims.  Unless somebody wants to postulate that Stiffler has some huge magnet spinning off-camera at some high rate of rotation.

But Stiffler's secret is much simpler than that.

@Tinselkoala,

An axially polarized magnet is inert in line with the coil while stationary or spinning. The capacitor receiver will not charge if magnets are positioned on the wrong sides, along with all the wound coils. Placing a magnet polarized end to end in the bore hole of a solenoid bifilar coil will yield zero, while a powerful diametric will generate current, just sitting there.

Pushing the end of a bifilar output coil with diametric magnets lodged snugly in the coil core, towards a diametric spinning tube magnet, will speed the rotor up and generate OU output. The coil needs to wire to a HV capacitor through a FWBR just like Dr. Stifflers. The magnets increase the impedence of the coil and lower critical minimum frequency for Lenz propulsion of the A.C. rotor.

I discovered this effect by accident with my cook battery on the same test bench with a large diametric tube rotor bearingless Bedini. I just ran some clips from the output coil storage capacitor to the source battery and it accepted the charge and stored power while running. Let's say we attached a neutralizing electro-magnet to the inside of each end of Stiffler's magnet stacks and pulsed them. What effect would that have on the HV capacitor charge? How would a bifilar pancake coil react to the fluctuating magnet field as a receiver?

conradelektro

I did a few tests. The circuit was built as demonstrated by Siffler and Lidmotor.

I used a 10 µF capacitor (not an electrolytic capacitor) after the full bridge rectifier (4 Diodes 1N4148) and three different capacitors with two different sets of Neodymium magnets.

Unfortunately my tests showed no charging of the 10 µF capacitor.

If a lamp (even a incandescent lamp) is moved very close to the capacitor with the magnets some charging (up to 100 mV) can be observed. This also works without magnets. It seems to be heat which cause a chemical reaction in the capacitor charging it a bit.

I hope other experimenters have more luck.

Greetings, Conrad

synchro1

Quote from: conradelektro on August 13, 2015, 08:37:39 AM
I did a few tests. The circuit was built as demonstrated by Siffler and Lidmotor.

I used a 10 µF capacitor (not an electrolytic capacitor) after the full bridge rectifier (4 Diodes 1N4148) and three different capacitors with two different sets of Neodymium magnets.

Unfortunately my tests showed no charging of the 10 µF capacitor.

If a lamp (even a incandescent lamp) is moved very close to the capacitor with the magnets some charging (up to 100 mV) can be observed. This also works without magnets. It seems to be heat which cause a chemical reaction in the capacitor charging it a bit.

I hope other experimenters have more luck.

Greetings, Conrad

@Conradelectro,

Too few magnets! Stiffler uses 18. Connect the FWBR and capacitor to the magnet core bifilar coil you helped construct for me, and check for spontaneous charging of the capacitor. The HV capacitor and fast switching diodes are what I asked you to please use to test with all along. This combination is bound to deliver good results.

A direct short across the coil leads would equal infinite capacitance. A saturated magnet, infinite resistance. What good would it do to wire resistors to Dr. Stiffler's disk capacitor electodes, to measure ouput, like you and Milehigh did to the Tesla magnet core bifilar? You failed to rectify, and measure the charge on the capacitor. Retry the test now that you've assembled the correct componants.

pomodoro

Nice, Conradelectro, thanks for sharing the results with us. Yes Stiffler has more magnets, so one could say that there might be a threshold that needs to be crossed, however, Stiffler's capacitor is way thicker, so one could argue that yours experiences a stronger field differential anyway.

synchro1

Quote from: pomodoro on August 13, 2015, 10:33:42 AM
Nice, Conradelectro, thanks for sharing the results with us. Yes Stiffler has more magnets, so one could say that there might be a threshold that needs to be crossed, however, Stiffler's capacitor is way thicker, so one could argue that yours experiences a stronger field differential anyway.

@Pomodoro,

Reducing the capacitor size by around five times is not going to help increase anything. I wouldn't waste time uploading a "failed" experiment video. All that monkey business does is shed poor light on Stiffler's original.