Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Stiffler's "New" Quantum Energy Reciever.

Started by synchro1, August 05, 2015, 08:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rfacts

Quote from: MarkE on August 05, 2015, 06:56:33 PM
That demonstration can be replicated using piezo electric material.  Apply magnets stressing the piezo electric material and it develops voltage.

MarkE:
It is important to critically consider claims and assertions.  The capacitor is initially shorted and there is continuous
magnetic compression on the plates throughout the first video, when the jumper is removed it is allowed to charge
up to 6V.  The capacitor is shorted again for a while, when the jumper is removed the second time it charges up to
3V by the end of this video.  Is there piezo electric material that would fit inside the plates that are shown in this
video which would charge a 100uF capacitor to 9V in less than 10 minutes?

MarkE

Quote from: Rfacts on August 06, 2015, 02:59:53 AM
MarkE:
It is important to critically consider claims and assertions.  The capacitor is initially shorted and there is continuous
magnetic compression on the plates throughout the first video, when the jumper is removed it is allowed to charge
up to 6V.  The capacitor is shorted again for a while, when the jumper is removed the second time it charges up to
3V by the end of this video.  Is there piezo electric material that would fit inside the plates that are shown in this
video which would charge a 100uF capacitor to 9V in less than 10 minutes?
The total charge is 900uC.  The average current is 1.5uA.  The total energy is: 2.3mJ.  The average power is less than 4uW.  Those are modest values.  A sandwich of PVDF could probably manage that.

Tito L. Oracion

What I believe is,
The copper receive any signal from everywhere and that is ac, the magnet then amplifies it then rectified in the diode bridge.

That's how simply it is. ;) 8)

Therefore then the bigger the metal and the higher you position it above and off course slanted
it according to Tesla said. 8)

Actually a more better arrangement will give more better result.

I believe we can do it.  :)

Otits ;D

Jimboot

Just looked like an electro smog collector / radiant energy collector etc  to me.

MarkE

Quote from: Jimboot on August 06, 2015, 07:08:45 AM
Just looked like an electro smog collector / radiant energy collector etc  to me.
It could be an RF receiver.  But to get to 6V the field would have to be very intense.