Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity powered water generator

Started by Brutus, September 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutus

webby1;  Sorry , I forgot to put in the picture a water pump and one way valve at the output site in tank B.  I was just trying to simplify the process to its basics.  I know the water would drain out if it had just a hole there.  You can see from my prior draft I had  a pump installed.  I was actually trying to ask,  could I save the energy of pumping the water from the top verses pumping from the bottom up?  I am thinking the water will naturally draw back up to the top to refill the lost amount.  ( Maintaining its vacuum,   Or pressure).  If that is true then I can save all the lost energy in bringing the water back up to the output site with a pump which is causing me to lose the edge I need to make this system work .   That would mean the water buckets would be gaining energy from the conveyor process.  Forget the air gap.  I don't think that is  necessary.   Just a totally filled sealed water tank. 

Any way,  I am going to get a plastic storage container, a 5 gallon water container and install a small water pump near the top as the picture depicts and see how well it works.   
I can also test  the flow rate possibly by first running a test bucket of water from another container to see how fast it fills up verses the enclosed system flow to see if there is a measurable difference. 

I am wondering if an Archimedes  screw installed horizontally would be better to use in the assembly.  If submerged it might actually work easier than a centrifugal pump.  Just a thought. 

Brutus

webby1: 

Thank you.  That was the analysis I was expecting and dreading.  I will concede to it. 

Still doesn't change my mind about the functionality of the idea though. 

I am wondering if I completely separate the two tanks and make tank A, (With my original assembly), just as I had first drawn it.  Then added tank B as an enclosed system with the air buckets as a secondary driver power source.  All being driven by the buckets, and with the power from the generator to help feed extra water to buckets to compensate for the losses, I think it will still work.   

So, The water pump, the air pump and the generator are all linked together, all driven by the bucket conveyors using gears and pulleys or chains. 

Have to think about the air buckets some more.  No one thinks the Rosch air designs works so I may just chuck the secondary tank idea. 

Brutus

webby1; 

So say you had two tanks and one end of your pump was in the bottom tank and the other end was in the tall tank and you drew the water into the tall tank with a sealed suction device?  (Displacement Pump).    Neither tank in your set up had  a sealed/enclosed environment such as mine.  You transferred water from the shallow pool into the deep water at the deep water junction.   And you used the water to flow from the top of the tank into your "bucket".    I can see how that would be very good in getting around the problem of lift.   Would there be no or little resistance pressure to overcome when you expelled the water from the rod?  Oh that's right a displacement pump is known for its  resistance to  pressures.   

So would not a displacement pump work in my sealed tank scenario?  It would circumvent a large portion of the pressure problem, Right?  Whether I drew it out at the top or like you drew it in from the bottom it seems like the same thing.

You are drawing the water in to the tall tank in as similar a way as I would need to draw it out to the buckets.  The cause and affect are the same.   I could use your same idea here and forget the enclosed tank .  Just let it run out from the top to the buckets.

Can you say your idea is more efficient than an Archimedes screw pump?   Like using a large tubing wrapped around a smaller shaft driven by the water buckets and so fill a reservoir at the top to then fill the buckets.     Or is the lift still losing to much energy?   

One of the members stated in a prior  post that the screw only needed the power to turn it, not the power to lift the water if I remember right.  And isn't it also a displacement pump? 

I was looking at some of the Displacement pumps on line, how they work and such.  I will need to study them further.  Thanks for your personal impute and working knowledge. 

Brutus

I see running the flow back up is a negative gain in any way you put it together manually.  (without an anti gravity device).  But I still haven't been shown how if I have the generator running from the initial water bucket force/ flow so the generator is at its peak output, then why I could not use the generated kw to supplement the extra needed water flow losses  with an additional electric (displacement) pump.   And so keep the assembly running.   I know you said it takes 5.5 kw to run 5kw generator but I am not running a generator to run a generator I am using the water buckets to run the generator to peak output then using the generated power to supplement the inherent losses of water to the buckets to maintain its continuous operation.   That is in addition to the already established pumping system, (which ever way I decide to go), which is also powered by the water buckets. 

But on to another idea. 
If I were to have the tall tank enclosed, filled with water to say approximately 4/5ths or less full, and pressurized with air so that the pressurized air would be forcing itself through an attached outside top and bottom of tank connected  pipe with enough pressure to keep the water from traveling back up the outside pipe, maybe using a one way valve at the bottom, and the air continuing back into the tank at the bottom,   would the air at the top portion keep recirculating through the pipe to the bottom and back up again, as inside the buckets for lifting purposes?  (I show this drawn on the last model where the pipe goes from the top to outside the tank and returns into the bottom of the tank to fill the buckets allowing them to rise using the air).   Or would it just reach a stable/neutral point and stop?   

I know if had no top on the tank it would only work if I used an air pump and one way valve in the pipe. 

Brutus

I understand  the air is expanding in the buckets from the loss of pressure as it enters the water from where it started from.  I can also see how it expands more and more as it gets closer to the top due to less water pressure.  What I don't follow is when it reaches the top and encounters the original air pressure which moved it through the pipe at the start,  why it doesn't go back to its original pressure after it is released from the water back into the air pocket and so keep the air motion going.   In the enclosed environment I thought all things were constant.  The water is the same amount and the air is the same amount.  So does the water absorb the air like in carbonation?    What stops the air from re-attaining its original pressure?    If it is coming out of the water what stops it from going back through again?  I hear your saying there are expenditures/losses due to the water travel.  But I am just not getting that part. 

Ok, so if you say it will eventually stop flowing I have come to trust your knowledge.  Also all the others who have contributed in this forum.   And we're done with this..  So how about I go in another direction.  I appreciate you letting me bounce these ideas off on you. 

If you had three enclosed tanks set up as in the scan below, and I attached an air pump on the pipe inside Tank A  going to Tank B and forced an air supply through to  "move/drive/force/rotate", the buckets up on the conveyor inside tank B.  (bucket assembly not shown in the scan of course).   Then the air goes into tank C using the same air and moves the buckets up and then returns to tank A  and rotates Tank A's  conveyor all with the with the same air.  It looks like I could get a lot of drive power utilizing the same air.  I could just as easily add as many tank drives as I wanted using just one air supply.   This is the Rosch air drive system on steroids.   His system only used one bucket assembly.  Mine uses multiple assemblies using the same air flow.    If needed  I could draw in more air if I have any losses.  But the pressure for the air flowing from tank to tank would be maintained by the pump operation. 

As an addition to this separate idea, I think you could incorporate My first bucket idea.  I think the added enclosed system gains could give me the extra power I need to pull/draw the water to the buckets to achieve a functional system.    I know it is getting pretty elaborate.    But it's not the price of the rocket, it's the moment of touching the moon. 

I would think I would be able to gain enough extra energy/hp,  if I put several of these assemblies together to run the air and generator.