Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity powered water generator

Started by Brutus, September 08, 2015, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bw100007

Webby1  --- 9 ft diameter disc 1 ft thick half full of water will weight aprox. 1987.3 lbs, 12.7 lbs short of a ton of weight. 
This is the same number I  came up with.

Brutus

I think most of you have been very polite and extremely generous in your evaluations.  I appreciate that a lot.  I know disagreements can be trying.   Especially when you think your right.  Even if I am proven wrong, I think you all have helped me to get to a better model.   I believe if you get all the can'ts off the table you are left with the cans.  I don't  believe you have addressed all my points. 

FIRST, I am using air pressure at the top of the second tank to draw and to mostly maintain  the water level in the second tank at its constant level.  (I believe).  So basically I am not losing or using any power in that process.  The water naturally draws itself back up the second tank.  So as the water pump pulls water out into the buckets from the top of the second tank air pressure inside the top of the tank is pulling the water back in to maintain its pressure point.   I know water finds its equal level if you have two sides.  But this is a forced  level.  Using the air pressure to maintain the water level. 

SECOND, I have moved the water pump up to the top of the second tank to alleviate most of the losses from pumping the water up to the buckets.  And to accomplish the FIRST.    I just need to push water out of the tank in a mostly horizontal line.  So little power is needed there.  That is accomplished by using the power  derived from the gravitational force of water and air forcing the fall and rise of buckets to drive the whole assembly.   I just hook up a second driver to the main drive  to turn the water pump. ( As my rope pump was designed to do).   And all of these things are incorporated into the whole assembly power system.  So from the  START I have enough DRIVING POWER to make the whole assembly function self sufficiently.  At least initially.   

This is the point that every one does not seem to grasp.  I think that if I have enough starting weight, (water and Air), to drive the whole assembly with a little extra water flow that can bleed off, (spill over), or use if necessary,  I could maintain the needed force to keep it moving.  (Self Sufficient).  I think  an air pump driven by the water buckets is also a good idea.  So all of it is combined and driven by the water and air buckets. 

THIRD,  I haven't seen anyone address the fact that in this process I am also using the water and air assembly to drive the 5,000 watt generator, all the gears, everything.   Whether or not it is cog free or not does not matter in this set up.  Understand. The buckets drive the whole assembly.  That is the way it is designed.  So I have 5,000 watts of energy at my disposal to use any way I need to.    I can utilize some of  this electrical power to generate the air needed in the second tank to fill the air side buckets.  Or any other fine tuning necessities.   Or if it works like I think it should I would just get free energy from the generator.  Also, you can build this to any proportion you wish, smaller or bigger, depending upon your needs.

NOW, The only thing I have need of is for some one to tell me that what I have laid out is false and why. 
Will the water maintain its level in the second tank as I think it will or does something else cause the water not to draw back up if I maintain the air pressure?  Or same amount of air?   If you go into a cave air pocket you can lower the water by adding air and you can increase the water by letting air escape, right?  Same principle. 
Would an air pressure regulator be good to use in this scenario?  Or would the air as I have stated maintain itself? 

I think I have addressed your concerns.  A water wheel turns because one side is heavier. This gives power to generate and utilize in what ever form you wish to use it.  If it is put into my scenario and the water is brought back up to a level as I do and re-used,  then why cant you make extra energy from natures natural forces?    Nature is actually  helping to over come some of its own laws in this assembly.   Well, not change any laws but using its laws to my advantage. 

As I said.  Initially, at the start, the whole assembly is running from the buckets with a little extra water over flow to add to the assembly if necessary for adjusting the losses inherent in the system.   Or a 5,000 watt generator to tap into if needed to  use in what ever extras are needed.   

None of this I have stated means anything if one fact is not a fact.  And I will concede it won't work as described.   And that is,  will the water pull itself back up into the second tank by using and maintaining  the air pressure at the top? 

bw100007

Webby1 you have already scooped and screwed.  Screw a ton of water on a fulcrum[/size] 3 ft from center and lift it 10 inches just by rotating the cylinder and not lifting the weight how much power can you generate? you need A number of screws to get the best answer. 

bw100007

measure the power at the fulcrum and not the drop to get the 3ft of leverage along with the ton of weight dropping.

bw100007

I am not sure  how you see the air pressure raising the water level.  if you have a u shaped system with tanks a and b at the top and you withdraw air from tank b and add it to tank a the level in b will rise and tank a will fall.  If you use that rise in tank B for your buckets how do you get more water to replenish tank a?